Chapter 15

~2 months later~

was getting ready for a date.

He asked me on a date!

Flashback)

"Hey Tae?"

I took another handful of popcorn, "Yes kookie?"

I could tell he smile whenever I called him that. He sat up a little, " I was wondering..."

He was looking down, and twiddling his fingers.

He looked nervous, was he wanting kids,sex,money. "I-" He closed his mouth again

I was about to say something but he put a finger to my mouth

I was about to say something but he put a finger to my mouth. " Don't say anything." Speak! I command you to speak woman!!! But your not a woman..... Speak! I command you to speak alpha!!!

" I would like to ask you to go on a date with me.." I looked at him shook

"Jungkook you were that shy to ask me on a date?"He blushed and looked down

"Jungkook you were that shy to ask me on a date?"He blushed and looked down. He really makes me wonder who's the alpha in this relationship.....

~End of Flashback~

I was finished getting dressed and make up was perfect. I felt sexy!

I looked sexy! But the real reason I was dressing up was

I looked sexy! But the real reason I was dressing up was..... I was really horny.... and.... I had been talking with Jungkook ...and~.....We wanted kids.

He said that we can try soon, but that was two weeks ago!!! I wanted to try now! And my heat is coming later so....why not right?

DING! DONG!

I heard my doorbell ring,announcing that Jungkook was here. I walked to the door to let him in. I swung open the door only to be met with a sexy beast,that is Jungkook."J-Jungkook!"

"Hey baby."He leaned in and Kissed my cheek. (Imagine his hair slicked back and wearing a Black leather jacket with a white t-shirt and black jeans. I tried to upload the picture but...It wouldn't work)

"So are you ready?" He sighed and held up a piece of black cloth." You need to wear this hon, Sorry" He was tying it as I was groaning. "Why every time I o something with you I had to be blind folded? (😏)

He chuckled and took my hand.

-at the spot-

After about 15 minutes of walking, we stopped.

"You can take it off baby." He whispered huskily into my ear.

I slowly undid the knot he made and dropped the blindfold.

It was absolutely beautiful!

He guide me to my chair. "Only the best for you babe." I blushed at the nicknames

-20 minutes later-

Jungkook and I were just talking and laughing about things we have done in our childhood. But when I was asking him What age did he want to marry at, he got all nervous.

He stood up and pulled me up with him, "There's something I need you to see and hear ok." I nodded an followed him willingly to wherever we were going.

He brought me to another room and I was shocked at how beautiful it was in here..... Then I saw something....

It was a platform.

Jungkook grabbed a speaker and a microphone and walked towards the stage?

He stood there looking at me, "Babe Imma sing a song That I heard a long time ago. It reminds me of you...."

I was crying ... Legit crying .... He came down from the stage and stood in front of me.

"There's also something I've been wanting to ask you."

I was going to say go ahead but... He got down on one knee

"Tae baby. I would like you to be my luna, my wife, my soulmate. Anything you like, Ok? I love you! And I hope you will make me the happiest man in the whole universe! and.... Marry me?!"

I looked down, I looked at him, I took his hand and stood him up. I bring him close and whispered, " WHose said I am going to be the wife?" I looked at him and kissed him.

"I would be honored kookie!" He slid the ring on my finger and through me over his shoulder.

"ah! Kookie put me down!" I started poking him repeatedly in the back. But all I got in response was a smack on the ass!

"Baby I wouldn't do that if I were you. Or you are going to be punished." He said huskily with his hand on my ass.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

He chuckled and squeezed my thigh, "Oh baby boy... The night has just started"

.

.

.

.

.

to be continued

-------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated!! My internet wouldn't let me sign into Wattpad and when it did it took a million year to type a paragraph.

But its working now...

I will post the rest of the chap. tommorow~

Later lovelies!

I purple you! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Also.....

200 reads!!!!! That amazing. I didn't expect to get that many!

anyway love you guys!