-Chapter 7-

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was hectic. My mom had us workout and running around in our backyard and stuff. So I past the fuck out. But I will update a chapter tomorrow <3

-------------------

3rd Person p.o.v)

"what are you doing?"

" We're bored and you're the only alpha here kook."

--------------

"Yoonie....Fine! Go get dressed and meet me at the door in 10 minutes or we're not going."

"Yay!!"

Taehyungs p.o.v)

After Yoongi and I got done planning his surprise. We got Hella bored.

So that brings us to what we are doing now.

Yoonie and I are hopping to Jungkook's room because we want to go to the amusement park.

Even though I didn't want to talk to him....I was bored and wanted to go too.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

"What is it?"A deep voice answered

Yoongi opened the door a little bit, " Kook...I was wondering if you could take Me and TaeTae to the park.."

I heard shuffling and the door open more.Then I felt a pair of eyes burning into my skull.I looked up to only be met with his eyes. It felt like we were staring at each other forever, I would have loved to just run up and jump into his arms. My nose nuzzling his neck. his ar-

WHAT AM I THINKING?

He rejected me, he said I mean nothing to me, he wants me to leave his alone....So....... why can't I get him off my mind?

'It's cause he's your mate.'

who said that?

'I did. We will talk later.Have fun ok.'

ok?

I looked at Yoongi who gave me a confused face.Jungkook looked down at Yoongi," Why can't you ask Jimin or any other alpha here?"

"Jimin,Jin,Joon left for something. Dylan went to talk to his family and I don't were Hobi went. You are the only alpha here."

He sighed, " No, find something else to do." He turned around and closed the door.

He crossed his arms," rude".

We walked back to my room, and tried to find something else. But all we did was complain.

"Tae we should go back there and force him to take us to the amusement park." He was pacing back and forth.

He kept mumbling and dug his hands in his hair a few times.

" I can talk to him." "what? Really take?"

I nodded and stood up.

He was going to knock again but I just pushed opened the door.

Jungkook was o his phone when I bathed in. "What are you doing?"

" We're bored and you're the only alpha here kook." I had Yoongi in front of me, giving him pout and puppy eyes.

" I had Yoongi in front of me, giving him pout and puppy eyes

"Yoonie....Fine!"

He turned around," Meet me at the door in 10 minutes or we aren't going."

"Yay!" We both screamed.

Yoongi was already dressed

but I was freaking out!

I didn't know what to wear. I went through all my clothes and didn't find one thing cute or sexy. I wasn't sure why I wanted to impress Jungkook, but I did.

I got a shirt and some ripped jean and put them on.

Did my hair and walked out to find Jungkook and Yoongi talking

" Kook why are you so mean to him? He didn't do anything than happily trying to be your mate."

Jungkook put his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, " I already told you, I don't want a mate. Even if I did It wouldn't be him. I'm not gay."

Yoongi hugged, " I don't care. That's what Jimin said before we got together now look at us, we've been together for 7 years.(I think that's it)"

Jungkook looked down," Yoonie, You have to understand something. What you and Jimin have , is something special. Something that I would kill to have,-"

"Then at least try, try to get to know him."Yoongi interrupted.

"But-" "NO but's. It's final, try to get to know him. If he find someone else that makes him happy then...your loss."

I waited a few seconds before I walked in.....I was so happy! He...was going to try...

I was walking in then I bumped into a buff chest. I recognized the scent so I backed off quickly and slipped. I closed my eyes as I fell... I was waiting for the impact but...it never came. In fact I felt myself being lifted up.

I opened my eyes and.... He was holding me bridal style. I blushed and signaled him to let me down.

I got down and looked up at him....He was staring at me...

"T-thank you j-Jungkook."I turned but he took my wrist and turned me around.

Our faces inches apart. I felt his breath against my lips. " Don't I get some kind of award? I did save you from falling didn't I?"

I nodded and pushed him away, I turned away and said," Just tell me what you want later. I want to have a good time with Yoongi. So...can we go?"

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

To be continued.

.

.

tomorrow

---------------

Y'all know what I just realized?

My birthday is 10 days away.

Ew...