-Chapter 11-

Taehyungs pov.)

"Chen, wanna go to the pack house with me?"

-----------

We had been walking in the directions that Jin had told us to get home. Chen seemed to be in his own world, twirling, hustling, humming, he ran into a tree a couple of times. But other than that, we got back to the pack house untouched.

When I walked I got tackled by a familiar omega. "TaeTae you had me so worried! Why did you leave?! You are in heat! You can't go around all those horny alpha's! You k-" Yoongi was picked up off of me by Jimin. He was still trying to talk but Jimin had put a hand on his mouth. " Sorry 'bout him. He was really worried about you. He doesn't get close to people easily, but he seemed to really like you." He set Yoongi down, but he just stood there with a pout on his face.

I walked up to him and bent down to his painfully short height. "awww Yoonie. Im ok, and I'm right here you don't need to worry anymore ok? I won't be leaving you without telling you ok? "

He smiled his gummy smile and hugged my waist. He pulled me to his face," kook was really worried about you." Then he turned around to jump on Jimin.

I turned around to see a confused Chen. "I've been here for like 5 minutes and I feel like I'm in a k-drama." I chuckled and turned back around when I smell a familiar scent of cinnamon and campfires. I saw Jungkook with his head down low, eyes full of guilt.

I felt Chen tap my shoulder. "Is that your so-called mate?" I glanced at him and nodded.

He went up to me, "Tae.....I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I was freaking out and I just wanted to do something that wouldn't hurt you. But I just ended up hurting you anyway. I feel so stupid, I will do anything to get you to forgive me. If you want I will just leave you alone. If you want you can just act like I don't ex-" I shook my head as I put a finger to his mouth. "It's fine Jungkook. I was just emotional and wasn't thinking straight. You don't have to do anything, an apology is enough."

He smiled and hugged me. " Oh thank you ate! I felt terrible! I couldn't think straight with you gone I-"

'I thought he was cold to you?' I heard chen's voice ring through my head.

'He usually is I don't know what this is either. But please help me out of this please.'

He smiled and cleared his throat. " Taehyung. We need to talk." He deepened his voice and was glaring at me. If I didn't know he was just helping me then I would have actually submitted to him.

I nodded and he walked to me, pulling me from Jungkook. When we were walking away I could, I swear.... I heard a growl....coming from....Jungkook?

We looked at eachother, once we reached my room and bursted out laughing.

"hahaha Did you see there faces? They thought I was Jealous and serious! I didn't think they would take me seriously for a second." we continued to laugh, "Chen if I didn't know you were an omega and was helping me, I would have actually submitted to you. That was really hot! Your mate must be lucky." He jumped in surprise. " Xiumin! " He ran to get his shoes. Xiumin? That must be his mates name. I ran after him and when we got in the car we had a few guards in the back seat.

" Where does he live?" He hurriedly pulled out his phone and showed me an address. "Hopefully he isn't too stressed out. I would really hate that.!"
It was not to far from the pack house so we made it in about 10 minutes.

-Chen and xiumin's house-

Chen,as soon as we parked, ran out and knocked on the door.I was standing next to him and heard a few quick stomps and the door opened to a really hot man. Damn Chen you really scored!

Heis hair was messed up and he looked like he had cried a little bit, which was cute

"Chen" he barely breathed out when he lurched forward and brought him into a hug. "Where have you been I was really worried when you just ran out. Looks like you need a punishment babybo-" I cleared my thought. He looked up at me and tapped Chen. "Chen who's you friend?" Keeping a protective arm around hi waist. He looked at me as if I was a threat

Chen turned around, with his face red, " His name is Taehyung and he's an omega." His went wide and his gaze softened, realizing that I wasn't a threat.

'I also told him that you have a mate' Chen said as if to read my mind

I nodded as to say thank you. "Well Chen I'll talk to you later. I got to go back to the pack house before they start to worry."

He waved goodbye and half walked half was dragged into the house. I smirke remembering what his mate was saying.

-Back at the pack house-

It was now about dinner time and Jin, Yoongi and I were talking.

"Soo are you and that cute guy dating?" Jin asked with a curious look in his eyes.

Yoongi cut in," They had to be did you see the way he was looking at Jungkook?! he was mad!"

I internally screamed at the conversation, only cause I could see that Jungkook was listening also. " Jin, Yoongi I'm not dating anyone." They both looked at me, " Then what is he to you?"

I looked at them and smirked hoping Jungkook was still watching, kinda having fun watching him be jealous.

' He only did that because he knows Jungkook rejected me. And he helped me out of the situation because you know how Jungkook is usually to me. We both were confused why he was acting that way.' I explained through mind-link

They looked at each other then replied with and 'Oh!'

'So was he helping you get Jungkook jealous?' Yoongi asked confused. 'Yes, You know Tae likes Jk but he rejected him. So Chen, was it, was helping Tae get his mans!' Jin was actually right about this, but as usual he was being a bit dramatic.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued

------------

Sorry I haven't updated! I visited an old frien I haven't seen in forever! I really missed her so...

Yeah Tomorrow I will update Chapter 12 and I will update every day like normal.

*My birthday is in 3 days!!!!!!*