Chapter 14: A VERY bad match!!

Sorry for the wait, please enjoy this update.

For this update, I am changing it a bit, instead of a picture, it will be a music video. This music is called Missing by nightcore, the zodiac god looks like that person in the video. So I hope you like it this way, if not, then I won't do it this way again. But enjoy the music :())

So anyway Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 14: A Very Bad match!!

The Small God point of view

Ok, look, you expect me to instintly fall in love with this...male. Well Im sorry to say that you are in for some dissapointment.

"Oh come on beauty, come down and we can talk." Ryan said below, sounding a bit too desepeate.

"I am fine form where I am!!" I shouted down, although it was a bit uncomferable to be on top of a...what did that human said, Refrigerator.

'You know you can't stay up their forever." Ryan shouted smirking.

"I lasted over 1000 years in a damm book, I think I can last up here for just that long." I shouted, wondering what give the mortal a right to address me in that way.

"Look Beautiful, your the kind of guy I been waiting for a long time. So stop being so damm stubbron and come down." Ryan shake the Refrigerator.

"Stop that, do you have any idea who I am" I said, angerily" I am Virgo.." I stop myself for saying my full name, Virgo...the Maiden!

"Look doll face, you are not that scary compare to the other gods." Ryan smirks" Beside, I know who you are, you are Virgo, and if the books are right, you are suppose to be the Maiden, which means you just look beautiful when helpless.."

That does it!!! I jump off the refrigerator and jump on the stupid mortal, as I felt the mortal grab onto me, I knew he just play me, because his eyes were gleaming with pride.

"So beauitful, what your name." Ryan purrs as he hold onto me.

I grind my teeth." Stop calling me these stupid names mortal!! My name is.." I shut my mouth, my cheeck turning red.

"What you name.." Ryan mutter in my ear, as I felt....my eyes widden when I felt his lenght on my chest, damm this mortal feel hung.

'Megumi.."I mutter.

Ryan pull away, shock" What is your name!!"

"Megumi, all right, damm what else do you think I am name after, I look like a damm girl for one thing." I ground out.

'Well I can understand that, just look at Alice for one thing.." Ryan snap his head up" So Megumi, when do you want to have se...."

I slam my hand at Ryan, and Ryan instinly flew against a wall, as he hit the wall, he sent me a look of shock..and wonder.

"Just to remind you, I am more powerful then what I look." I said, proudly.

"Damm dollface..."

"STOP CALLING ME THESE GIRLY NAMES!!!" I shouted, and the whole room shook.

Ryan shook his head." I so can't wait till you are screaming under me."

"Are you a freaken Masochist!!"

"Hell yeah." Ryan smile.

"Am I freaken mated to a pervert, you are SO not like.." I shut up, thinking of Ryan past self." On second thought..nevermind, you ARE like him!!"

"Who!" Ryan have a cold look in his eyes." Are you in love with another male, if so, tell me his name so I can freaken kill him!!"

"Actually it someone very close to you." I said dryly." Oh lord, why do I get stuck with the perverts.."

"Im not all that bad." Ryan said quickly" I only been to jail like 9 times."

Megumi close his eyes." Like I said, WHY me!!"

90000000000000000000000000000

Elsewhere.( Aiden house)

"I have a feeling Megumi is angry." Arron said to the twins Gabriel and Michael.

"what give you that idea." Michael said.

"Oh, let see, I bet it the storm in that direction." Arron pointed at the dark clouds.

"He was always a grumpy type." Gabriel said.

"Only because he the girly one out of the rest of us, beside his name is freaken Megumi for christ sake, it would make any male feel low." Michael tisk.

"and again, why are you here with me, where is Alice??" Arron look around.

"What do you think, he with Raven..."Gabriel sigh

"So then, he is with Night??" Arron said, sounding angry." Night get all the fun, it must good to be Scorpio."

"No it not, Night is stuck helping Kaito and Takashi wake up the other brothers." Michael look board." And beside, where is Aiden."

"He um..."Arron look uncomferable." Around."

"You mean he left you." The twins laugh.

"No comment!!" Arron growls as he look ahead.

As the phone rang, Arron pick it up.

"Well we got good news, and bad news." He head Lyon growl over the line.

"So?? what the news??"

"Good News. Nyon gotten the first page, so it should be your turn to find the other page.' Lyon growls.

"So then what the bad news??"

"Well....it seems that our time shedule made be shorter then it is, instead of a month, I think we only got 5 days till the next full moon." Lyon sounded angry.

"So then, 11 more pages to be found, brothers still have yet to be awaken, and at same time, avoid the creator.." Arron sounded hopeless." so in other words.."

"We all are seriously screw....."

900000000000000000000000000000000000000

Chris and Vincent and Chase were all looking at each other as they sat at the table in Chris house. Alice and Raven were standing over the three, and at the moment, they were short of the 7 other members.

"Let me get this straight, you want all of us to kiss those..males.." Chase said hollow.

"Well think of it this way, the sooner they wake up, the sooner they find those pages, and maybe, they will leave us." Alice said.

"Like hell I am kissing any of those males." Chris shutter.

"Yeah, I mean...."

The three shutup as the front door open, and in step Takashi and Kaito as they enter.

"Greetings." Kaito said in english as Takashi hide behind him.

"Who are you??" Everyone shouted.

'Aquarius." Kaito smile." please called me Kaito."

"Well it seem like at least one of the students follow through." Alice shook his head.

"So then that leaves..only you three." Raven added.

"Um, can we just leave." Vincent said, afraid.

"No." Everyone said at the same time.

"So then.." As Alice was about to say something, the room started to shake, as the males try to hold on to something, the heard a deep voice.

"Long time no see...."

At that, the room went into total darkness.

Well that about it, so what you think, what happening now, please comment and vote please.

And if you notice, I name Scorpio Night, and Virgo Megumi, so what you think of their names??

See you all in next chapter.