Chapter 17 - A Plan

Začať od začiatku

"Rosso. It is red in Italian," I say and he nods.

"You know I'm kinky, so I'd like to try something rougher with you," he says, looking nervous.

"Yes please."

He gets me on my knees on the bed and slips a blindfold over my eyes, reminding me to use my word if I need him to stop. My body has goosebumps all over it as he kneels behind me, his member against my ass as his rubs his fingertips across my chest. I gasp when he pinches my left nipple and rolls it between his fingers as his lips attack my neck. I moan as he humps my ass, his dick between my asscheeks but not in my hole yet.

"Please fuck me," I beg but he ignores me and keeps touching me gently. His hand wraps around my dick and strokes it slowly as his other hand reaches to my throat and rests around it. I expect him to squeeze but he doesn't, he just teases me with it as he kisses down my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers as he touches me everywhere he can.

"You are beautiful," I tell him back. I feel him smile against my skin before he bends me over, my chest on the bed and my ass in the air.

"I'm going to be rough, and I'm going to spank you again," he warns and I moan. I feel his dick twitch against my ass before I feel lube squirted on my hole. He slowly pushes inside me, my ass stretching to fit his thick member. I jump when he slaps my right ass cheek quite hard.

"Please mi amore," I pant as I relax to help him inside me. He holds onto the chain connecting my wrists as he bottoms out inside me with a groan.

"I've missed this. Now relax and let me ravish you," he says as he starts to thrust in my sore asshole. It stings but I love the feeling of him rubbing on my sweet spot. The blindfold is good too, it makes my body feel on edge but in a good way.

"Più veloce per favore!" I beg as he moves too slowly for me.

"I don't know what that means," he says as he slaps my other asscheek.

"Faster!" I beg and he grabs my hips tightly and pulls me back to impale me on his dick. I let out a choked moan as he pulls out and slams into me quickly over and over, rocking the bed with his powerful thrusts. He spanks me which adds to to pain but the pleasure is just so good! I needed this after a month of nothing but cuddles and kisses. I whine when he stops thrusting and I hear him move behind me. I feel the bed dip beside me as he puts his foot there and then he continues his rough fucking at a deeper position.

My lips stay parted as I let out moans and gasps as he alternates his hands spanking my asscheeks. I can hear the headboard hitting off the wall as he speeds up his fucking, his hips slapping against my sore asscheeks.

"Ti senti così bene!" I moan as he abuses my prostate. My legs shake as rams into me harshly, pulling on the handcuffs as he does.

My side hurts a little but I don't want him to stop so I don't tell him yet. My body feels so hot as Damian grunts and groans as his large dick fills me up. I'm going to be so sore when I go to see Leonardo.

"You're so perfect sweetheart," Damian says between his heavy breathing. I can't answer because I can't conjure up the English words as my mind feels hazy. This is probably the roughest he's fucked me and it brings a whole new meaning to "rearrange my guts".