You riding or what?

Janice knew Chardae almost like a true sister knew their sibling. She knew if she didn't pick up Cherish, Chardae would disown her, literally disown her. Janice had seen Chardae cut bitches off for less and never look back.

As much as she wanted for Chardae to see reason, Chardae was right. Chardae had stuck her neck out more than once for her without question and without regret. Chardae even risked her freedom to save Janice. Janice owed Chardae and she knew it. Janice knew she could never fully repay Chardae unless she took arms and showed Chardae she wasn't the scared little girl Chardae left almost seven years ago.

"Well, bitch?" Chardae asked still fuming. The look in her eyes told Janice that the decision made would really affect their friendship.

"Of course, I'm riding with you," Janice said trying to force a smile. "I just want you to be careful."

"I'm always careful," Chardae replied then smiled. "I plan on making legacies not short stories."

Janice nodded. "Ok, if you're sure about this, I'm with you."

Chardae patted Janice on the shoulder. "That's my girl. I knew my bitch would have my back. You ready to make your debut performance?"

Janice nodded again even though she was nervous as hell.

"Good, get Cherish and let's bounce," Chardae said putting Kelly back in her casing. "I'm taking Beyonce on this one. Been a long time since she sung and I want to make sure she isn't rusty."

"Wait, we're going now?" Janice asked even more panic in her voice.

"Yeah, why not?" Chardae asked. "We got the drop on the fool. He might not be there tomorrow. Besides I'm itching to see the look on that nigga's face before his head is no longer apart of his body."

"And you're bringing Beyonce?" Janice inquired.

"You turned deaf all of a sudden?" Chardae remarked. "Yes, I told you I'm bringing my lead singer to test out her lungs."

"You don't think it's going to be weird you shooting a gun that is supposed to be in police lock up?" Janice said.

"I don't care if she came back from Hell after snorting a line with Rick James," Chardae said. "She's coming. I was thinking about bringing Kelly for back-up but that's what Cherish is for."

"You want me as backup?" Janice asked feeling an invisible lump in her throat.

"Yep, you're the front liner," Chardae said with a smile. "You're going to put the first bullet in him when you see him."

"I don't know about this," Janice said unsure.

"That nigga sent in a motherfucker to rape us. If I hadn't been there, you would be another case for the Special Victims Unit. I stepped up like always and you need to do the same."

"I just..."Janice was about to say something but Chardae cut her off.

"The shit still applies," Chardae stated over her. "If I leave this apartment without you and Cherish holding me down, we're done. I will leave you to the wolves. I'll even invite those motherfuckers in. I'm a Boss Mama and I only deal with Boss Chicks. If you ain't one, hit the streets and come back when you grow a real vagina instead of a Barbie style one."

"I'm just nervous," Janice admitted.

"I won't let nothing happen to you," Chardae said. "Don't I always have your back? Don't I always protect you?""