Chapter 6

The last couple of days, Micheal has been around Mia.

He has been avoiding me. It deserves me right. I head to the burger place and order a burger and fries. I see Mia and Michael talking and the thing that kills me is they kiss.

I felt like I couldn't breath. I ran out of there and I couldn't run any more. I just felt like I couldn't breath and I felt dizzy. I pass out.

I wake up and I see a room full of people. Mom, grandma, Joe, Mia, and the least expected person who would be here, is Michael. What is he doing here? I thought he was done with me.

"Oh honey, I am so glad that you are okay." Said Mom "Yeah, what happened?" I asked. "You don't remember?" Asked Grandma. "Well, no."I reply bluntly. "You had another anxiety attack." "Oh." Then it all came flashing back.

Micheal and Mia kissing. That what triggered it. "You." I pointed at them. "You caused this. If I hadn't had a craving for a cheeseburger and fries. I wouldn't see you guys making out."

They were stunned. "You are the reason, one of my daughters is in the hospital." Asked mom. "Apparently." Mia and Micheal said.

"I loved you. You were my best friend. I had a crush on you. You were supposed to stick by me. Even when I couldn't tell you stuff. But when I couldn't tell you, you run to Mia. I thought Mia was my sister. She wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I was so wrong about you both. Get out, get out, GET OUT!" I say as I cry.

They walked out and I was just heartbroken. They would do this to me. My sister who stuck by me from day one and my best friend from childhood. Are you kidding me?! I am so done.

After a couple of days, I was released. I got to go home. Mom gave me a few days off from school. Mia and Michael have been trying to talk to me.

I just need time. I have been working on Princess lessons. Like eating, dancing, for the last two days.

I return to school and seen reporters. Mia and Micheal and Lilly were standing there. Oh crap!

"There's Princess Mikayla." Said one of the reporters. "Princess?" Asked Michael. Well, my secret is out.

Everyone asking me questions and throwing dodge balls at me. I felt like I am having another anxiety attack. Teachers drag me inside.

Then Mia and her friends comes in. I am just trying to calm my breathing. My secret is out, what am I going to do?

"So that is the thing you can't tell me?" Asked Michael.

"Yes, now you know. I am a princess of Genovia and their next ruler." I say.

"I am sorry. Me and Mia are." "Look Micheal, I have forgiven you. But the trust is just gone." "I understand I will make it up to you."

Then Joe came in with Paolo. "Did you do this?" I asked. "I am very sorry your majesties. But I did do it." "Why?" I asked shaking my head.

"Because I wanted to be recognized for the work I have done." "That is sickening. I think I am going to hurl." I can't be in this room anymore. I run and run. I could hear people calling me.

But I don't care. I can't do this. I run and run until I go to my hiding spot. I sit on my swing, face in my hands. Why? Why me?

I sit there for some time and I hear someone coming. I grab a bat I keep here just in case. I get into a batting position and get ready to swing.

The figure gets closer and closer. I swing and hit him in the gut. "Ow!" It said. I realized that it was Micheal. Crap!

I dropped the bat and run to him. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to. I am so sorry." "Yeah, I am fine. I did deserve it." "I mean you kinda did." "To make things up, would you like to come to one of my performance?" "Sure, I love too."

"Great it's a date." He said. I blush when he said it. "Micheal, I have a confession." I say while playing with my hands. "Oh really, what is it?" he asked, curious what I am going to say. "I like you a lot, like more than a friend." He starts laughing. "What's funny?" I asked. "I like you too, more than a friend that is." Then I get more confuse. "But, what about Mia? I thought you guys were a thing, I saw you kiss." I asked as I get more confused then ever.

Then he starts laughing again, "What is so funny? Do I have something in my teeth?" "I am not laughing at you, I'm laughing about the fact you think me and Mia were a thing." He said with a smirk. "Well, are you?" "No, we aren't. I am completely in love with you." "Then explain one thing to me." "Okay, what is it?" "Why did you guys kiss?"

"Because I wanted to make you jealous. I wanted you to fight for me." "Micheal, that was the most stupidest reason ever. I really should hit you with my bat again." "Please don't, I did realize that was a dumb idea." "You think?" I say sarcastic. "I think we should go back to school." "Hold it, there's something I want to do." "What is that?"

I lean in and kiss him and at first he was a little shocked. But he kissed me back and it was passionate. I was smiling thought the whole kiss. I was only wondering what was he thinking. Was he enjoying it? We broke the kiss and laughed with a smile on our faces. "Let's get back to school." I said.

And with that we headed back to school and finish the school day. Everyone forgave each other and everything went back to normal.