Chapter: 10

We are at Mia's graduation with two of our children. You are wondering who's we? I mean Michael and I. You heard it right. We are married and have a daughter and son. With another on the way. My daughter's name is Isabella Grace. My son's name is Connor Matthew. We are close to the end with the Victorian finishing his speech.

I lay my head on Michael's head and watch when Mia finally graduated. We all cheer. She talks to all of her friends and then comes up to us. "Hey, there's the graduate." I say. She smiles. "Hey, Kay." "So, you ready for the new chapter in your life?" "I am. I am going to live with my family." "And don't forget be queen." "Yeah. That. You look wonderful. How much farther?" "Just a couple of months." "I can't believe you found your soulmate right in your best friend." "I know isn't life funny."

We all laugh and stayed a little longer until we had to board the plane. I run over the important papers I had to look over. Michael walks over to me. "You are still going over these papers?" "Yeah, I just wanted to finish them." "You are something else." "Yeah, but you love me." "That I do." "I know you do." We lean in and kiss. 

I smile, "I love you." "I love you, too." Isabella walks over with her book. "Mommy, I love the book you got me." "I'm glad you love it, Bella. But do you know what it is about?" "Of course I do, It's about two lost souls finding love within each other." "Very good." Michael has that look like 'seriously? Another romance story?' I just smile at him. "I know you love me though." I say. "That I do." We kiss. Bella and Connor just sit in the back and play.

 After a while, we land and drive all the way to the palace. We get everything unpacked and ready for Mia's arrival. When the car arrives, I stand on the stairs and wait for Mia to get out. I give her a hug. "I am so happy that you are here. Come on, let me show you around." She nods and we head inside. 

One Month Later...

Mia has become comfortable living at the palace. We spend time when we can. While I still have to be a queen and mother. We are getting ready for Mia's birthday party which is in a month. Currently, Michael and Me are sitting on the bed, watching tv. 

After a while, I feel Michael being anxious. "Mic honey, what's wrong?" "Nothing's wrong." "Are you sure?" "Yes, Kay." "You will tell if there is right?" "Yes, dear." "Okay. So tell me what's got you anxious." "Fine. I got a call from my manager and don't get mad but I have to go on tour." "Again?" "I know, it's not ideal. But I have too." 

"You don't have to. Do you know how many of our children's births you missed and birthdays?" "I know, I'm not happy about it either." "Are you sure?" "What do you mean?" "You always say you have to leave but you don't have to. I know this is your way to get away from me. Getting away from being a royal." "That's not it, Kayla." "It seems like it to me." Now, you are being delusional." "Really? Michael? Am I?" "Yes you are." "You know what! Fine just go! See if I care!" I'm at the point that I am angered and tears are streaming down the cheeks.

"Yeah, I think I should. I need time away from you!" "Good, go! I don't need you!" I then get on my knees because the pain become too much. I think because of my anger I set myself up for premature labor. When I look down I have a pool of fluid. "I think I am in labor." "Now, you are really crazy." "No, Michael. I really am. Look." He looks and then go to panic. I calm him down. Then we head to the doctors and before I know it, I give birth to another girl but to my surprise, another boy too.

I was carrying twins and didn't know it. I named them Maya Celeste and Ethan Mateo. Michael holds Ethan and I hold Maya. "Listen, Michael. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you and accused you of not wanting to be with us. I know you do and If you have to then go." "Thank, Kay. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you and called you crazy. I know me being on tour takes a toll on you." We kiss. He tries to find a way to stay here with us but his manager won't have it. 

This after we get released. But, I reassure him and tell him to go. That everything is going to be fine. So, he packs and leaves after saying goodbye. I didn't want him to worry about me. But how am I going to do this all on my own? I'm not superwoman but I am going to try.

I sit on my bed and silently crying. How am I going to be Queen and Mother all by myself? How am I going to keep everything from falling to pieces? Bella and Connor comes into my room and sits on the bed. "Yes, what can I do for you?" "Can you read us a story?" asked Connor. "Like you used to when we were little?" asked Bella. "You are little, Bella." "No, we aren't Mama. We are 12." Says Connor. "But you will always be my little prince and princess." "But to answer your question, yes I can read you a story." 

I grab a book and we all got under the blankets. I started to read them a story. Until we all fell asleep, like a big, happy family.