15

"Let's have a quick run through before we take a break." Eunbi announced loudly. We were all sweaty and panting because of the intense routine we were gonna perform. We were again in the practice room. Today was our dance evaluation and it was scheduled again in the afternoon. We were assigned to dance to two songs that's why we were all queasy and pressured.

"Kids, gather around. I have an announcement to make." Our manager said, popping out from the door.

Yesterday we've already officially met our manager. Oh Kibum. Overall he was cool. A little strict but fun to be with which was a surprise to us because back at our first performance he didn't even smile and acted coldly. Later on he told us that the company advised to show little reaction during the assessment. Plus he's only 25 years old.

We all turned towards the centre of the room and sat on the floor.

"Oppa, what's this about?" Ria said while drinking from her bottle.

Kibum oppa cleared his throat first and pulled out a paper from the folder he was holding.

"Okay. So, as you all know Tomorrow by Together will be having their promotions in The Show, Inkigayo, and Music Bank this week." He stops talking and turned his head, watching our reaction.

"Uh hmm." Ga eun hummed urging him to continue.

"The company allowed us to watch their performances for three days. Think of it as a live demo on how promotions work." Kibum oppa said with a small smile. He was clearly pleased with Bighit's decision. All of us cheered loudly. Ga eun and Ria were already gushing about how many idols they will get to see in the music shows. As for me, I couldn't help but be excited because I'd get a chance to see my boyfriend perform live. We haven't seen each other for two days now because of our schedules. I miss him already. We only talk through text.

"It's Monday today, right? We'll be starting with Music Bank on Wednesday." Kibum oppa said pulling me out of my thoughts. He stood up and fixed his sleeves.

"So, I guess that's all. I'll just send the rest of the schedule to you in the group chat. You girls continue practicing. I'll get you your packed lunch."

"Oh my god! This is gonna be awesome." Ria immediately squealed after our manager left.

"I know! I can't believe they're letting us watch!" I said while doing a mini celebratory dance.

"Uh huh. You're just saying that because you'll see Yeonjun." Eunbi chided with a smug expression.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Immediately she turned serious.

"But Jiwon-ah, jokes aside. You two should be careful. You know how it can get super messy in the media when idols date." Eunbi said now serious. This instantly made me nervous. All of the things she said were true. It can be super bloody if the fans would find out.

"I know, unnie." I whispered.