How?

Rina had no idea how she could make such a huge amount. First of all Rina's husband was in debts.So he also couldn't arrange such money. Even the brothers,Raj and Veer, didn't care about their Father's health.

Doctor told Rina to arrange the money as soon as possible . Her father's health condition was becoming too serious. Now the only way she could arrange some money was by selling her house,the small place where she lives. She had no other option but to sell her house .So she sold her house within a week and easily managed to arrange ₹70000 but still 30000 was left. She had no other property to sell to make up 30000Rs. She phoned her brothers again and begged them to arrange 30000 only. They refused to give even that amount. That was obvious because since childhood they were pampered so much that they betrayed their own father and sister. Ramu, the old Man , though was in coma , brain was not that weak. Still was dreaming about his sons .Poor man didn't know that his daughter was the one who admitted him to the hospital and not his careless sons.

Next day.....
Rinah got a message which said, "₹35,000 has been transferred to your account". Rinah was shocked and at the same time happy . Then she checked the person's profile who transferred her the money.  
Now even you people have doubts regarding the person who sent the money. So your question is " who sent the money?"
Rinah's answer to your question ," My brothers Raj and Veer!"
Rinah felt really happy for the change in them.