39

1 more chapter to go, happy ending or not? kekeke

JENNIE

"Bae Joo-hyun a.k.a Irene was arrested at Tokyo, Japan for the incident that happened at the grand ball about Jisoo Kim—Jennie Kim's maid. She was arrested for locking Jisoo in the restroom after she put a toxic gas inside. She was also arrested for hiring someone to stabbed Jisoo when Jisoo was still starting her work as a maid, and she was also arrested for attempting murder for trying to kill Jisoo with her OWN hand at Japan. Irene and her family declined to gave a statement about this. People are still hating and bashing Irene for doing this and some people said that the main reason of her doing this is because of 'jealousy'....."

I turned off the TV. Whenever channel I switched, Irene and Jisoo's issue was being reported. It's been three days since I arrived from Tokyo there's no any signs of Jisoo here in Seoul and I wonder where she is right now.

*knock knock!

"What is it?" I yelled.

"Come downstairs." I heard Mom said. I groaned and followed what she have said. I went downstairs and saw our maids holding and wearing their backpacks.

"Where are you going?" I asked confusingly. They all looked at me and smiled as I slowly walked downstairs.  "You're leaving, aren't you?" I asked

Nayeon smiled as she starts tearing up. "We already decided that we would do our hobbies. We already saved enough money. We would like to build a business."

I nodded my head and smiled. "I-I see..." I said.

"Don't worry. We will be visiting." Tzuyu smiled and controlled her tears.

"I am going to miss you then," I chuckled. They all started crying. I laughed from their silliness and walked towards them to hug them. They hugged me back.

"You're bringing Jisoo's back with you?" I unwrapped my hug with them when I heard Rosé's question and saw Jeongyeon holding Jisoo's bag.

"She texted me to bring this to Jimin." Jeongyeon said.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked. They all shook their heads and I just nodded

"Alright then... My driver will going to drive you on your way home." Mom said. They all waved their hands as they slowly walked away from us.

I will miss them singing here in the house while doing their chores. I will miss scolding them for nothing.

When the car already drove away. Mom closed the door and hugged me.

"Why? Did you do something bad?" I chuckled at Mom's behavior.

"I have a surprise." She said. She unwrapped her hug and looked up at the stairs. I looked up too and saw a familiar man, standing at the top while smiling.

My tears fell from my eyes as a smile formed on my lips. He quickly run downstairs to me and I did the same.

For the first time again in my life I felt my father's hug once again. I couldn't controlled my tears and starts sobbing. He just pats my head and kissed my forehead.

"A-Appa.." I cried. He chuckled as he wiped his tears

"I'm home now. I will never leave you now." He smiled

"Why did you leave us? Please tell me now." I begged.

"I am sorry for hiding this to you.. I just did it because I don't want you to be hurt..." He said. "Our company is slowly becoming bankrupt. I am scared that you might be hurt so I figured how to save our company on my own. But I am in shocked when Jisoo went to my office all by herself."