11

JISOO

"There you go," Rosé handed me ten pieces of fashion designs.

"Oh wow," it all looks so beautiful. With all these designs, I can finally help their Dad. "Thank you Rosé, you're such a good person." I smiled at her "And a good artist,"

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Alright. I have to go now,"

"Wait Jisoo," I look back at her

"Yes?"

"Well... Lisa mentioned you."

"You know Lisa?"

She shrugs, "I met her this morning at the art museum. She took photos, and yeah.." she shared

"That's good! Lisa is kinda a journalist too and a photographer. She is a good choreographer too." I exclaimed, "I also went to her business a while ago. She haven't mentioned you,"

"Really.." she looks down. I maybe upset her.

"But I think Lisa is kinda a secretive person. Maybe she'll talk about you soon," I assured her

She nods, "Is she a good girl?" she asked

"Well yeah. She is a hard working person. She takes her dreams seriously. And that makes her a successful woman." I smiled

"She is like you huh," she said

"Oh well, maybe..." I chuckled

*bzzt!

We both looked at Rosé's phone. She looks at me before she gets her phone and hide it at her back. Hmm... I smell something here. But I don't want to meddle with their business.

I laughed first before saying anything, "Okay. I have to go." I smiled before leaving her room. I ran to my room and locked. And now I will put these drawings inside my bag. By this, I can help their Dad. And finally Jennie's dad can finally go home. And Jennie will fix her attitude! That is the plan.

And after saving enough money, I can finally live by my own and run my own restaurant business. Ahh!! I can finally smell it. This is a success to me. This is such a great plan.

••••

"Jisoo! Jennie is already inside her car!" I heard Nayeon screams.

"Yes! I'm coming!" I shouted back. How can I walk so fast with all these bags that I am holding?

After a couple of minutes, I have finally arrived inside the car and sits down at the front seat. "Took you so long. Traffic?" Jennie sarcastically asked me as she fixed her sunglasses.

"Yeah. Couple of bags blocking my way." I smiled. She faked her smiled then it went back to her poker face again.

••••

"Good Morning Miss Jen."

"Good Morning Miss Jen, your schedule is on—"

"Give it to my maid." Jennie's secretary looked at me. I smiled at her and tried to reach out my hand at the paper she was holding.

"Are you sure Miss Jen? I can walk this to your office—"

"No. Give it to her." she ordered. This is the real Jennie I guess.

We are at their company. Her Dad's office is not here. They have two building companies here in South Korea. So that's why Jennie doesn't know that her father is here in South Korea.