Chapter 19

After his friend arrive and check Camilla he talked to him.

"What did you do to her Leo", he asked with a blank expression.

"What do you mean, I didn't hurt her",  he answered looking at him angrily.

"Some parts of her body is bruised," he said with the same expression.

"I didn't hurt her, we fight and we had sex and I was a bit rough with her. But I never hurt her intentionally and I will never ever hurt her." He said looking at him with serious expression.

He sigh, "Do you know she's pregnant?" he said.

"What! She's pregnant", he said with a surprise expression.

"I see, you didn't know. And yes she's pregnant so I assume she didn't know too", he said

"Yeah, I think she didn't know too", he said in low tone.

He didn't know for sure if Camilla know she's pregnant but it doesn't matter. What matters is that he's going to be a father.

"Just be careful with her, and Leo don't have sex with her for at least a month so her body can recover."he said in a blank expression.

"Ok! Anything else, is she alright and the baby",he said feeling so worried.

If he only knew that his Camilla is pregnant he wouldn't had fuck her roughly. He feel so guilty because he cause her stress and pain. Fuck! What would he do if something bad happen to her because of stupidness. Shit! He wanted to smack his own head to the wall.

"Don't worry they're fine, but she needs a lot of rest and she need to eat healthy foods", he said.

"Ok I will make sure she will get everything she need", he said feeling relieve that he didn't hurt them because of his carelessness.

"I couldn't believe I will see the day that you will fall on your knees because of a woman", he said smiling.

"Me too!" he agreed.

"Congratulation Leo, I'm happy for you", he said with a smile.

"Thank you", he replied with a smile.

He was walking towards the bed to Camilla, as Eric went out the room. Then he stop on his track when the door, its Eric

"I forgot to tell you, you should talk to Ram. I think he needs you right now", he said with a playful smile.

"What do you mean, Ram never needed help!", he replied confuse by his words.

They are talking about Mr. Romano his full name is Ramon Eduardo Romano. His close friends and family Ram, his men call him Mr. Black and his business associates call him Mr. Romano.

"Well, thats what I think too but two days ago we had a drink and he seems to be so stress about this particular woman", he said with a smile.

"I wanted to help him, but hell! What did I know I'm still single and haven't met my woman yet", he said.

"What! Are you sure Eric, maybe you just drunk," he said he couldn't believe what he's hearing right now.

"Hell no! I didn't touch any liquor because I have an operation that night. Just talk to him Leo", he said then walk away.

He didn't know if Eric is telling the truth but if he is, Damm! He hope his woman is a tough because if she's not all he can do is pray that Romano show her some mercy. His brother is possesive as fuck and he's through a lot of mess making him cold blooded bastard.

His thoughts been interrupted when he saw Camilla move. He move towards her and hold her hand.

He's been dreaming to be a father of their child. Sometimes he fantazised her being pregnant with his child. Her body will gain weight, she will be plump and her breast will be filled with milk. Fuck! Just thinking about his Camilla's pregnant body make him hard as rock. And he heard that pregnant woman is always honry. Shit! Just thinking about his Camilla being wet and horny makes him crazy with hunger. Imagine she will come to him ready and wet, he will definitely be glad satisfied her. Its always his pleasure to please her, always.

"I love you Camilla, you have no idea how crazy I am for you", he whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*The picture above is Eric the doctor.