Chapter 9

When Camilla wake up Leo already gone. She get out of bed and went to the bathroom, she saw her clothes neathly folded in chair beside her bed. She change back to her clothes after taking a bath and go out from her room. She saw another two doors, one to next from where she comes out and another one facing her. She goes saw a staircase and went down, theres a big living room with black and white theme.

She walk further and saw a small hallway to her right

She walk further and saw a small hallway to her right. She walk through the hall way and arrive at the kitchen, theres an old woman cooking.

 She walk through the hall way and arrive at the kitchen, theres an old woman cooking

"Good morning Ms. Cooper, I'm Maria! What do you want for breakfast? I'm baking chocolate chip cookies."

"Good morning Maria, please call me Camilla. And I want coffee and some of those cookies that your baking." She it sit on the the chair in the dinning area. The dinning table is glass with an oblong shape and 6 chairs.

Maria didn't talk to her when she served her food, even after she eat. Sho walk back to the living room, and look outside the window. She can saw everything from where she is, it means she's in the top floor of a building. When she look at her corner left side, she caught sight of a telephone and she remember her bestfriend.

She didn't know if she can use a telephone but she wanted to try. She doesn't have anything with her aside from the clothes she's wearing. When she dialed their home number its ringing but no one is answering. She tried her bestfriend home number but no one is answering as well. She tried again and again and again but still no one is answering. She didn't know what to do and just decided to go back to her room.

When she arrive at the room where she sleep, she went back to the bed and think about her situation.
Why no one is answering the phone?Wheres my bestfriend did she call the cops? Wheres my Dad because my Mom told us that night that Dad is coming home thats why she come home early. What if something happen to my Dad? And Leo never mention yet how my father owed him money and how am I suppose to pay him. He doesn't seems to be involve in human trafficking or drugs. But he said he own a casino, does he want me to work for him to pay my Dad debt? But I haven't graduate in college and I didn't know how can I go back to college with this situation.

And Leo, help me God! Her thoughts about Leo doesn't help her situation but only add more complication. The kiss they shared last night is mind blowing, and boy that man know how to kiss. As if what their shared last night was a just kiss, because it wasn't felt like that for her. She felt like they shared some unexplanaible connection. But did he feel the same or shes just assuming things, but if not, then why did he keep calling her my love. Oh my god! Shes going crazy. Leo is making her crazy!
Her train of thoughts stop when she hear someone knock on the door. She walk towards the door and open it.

"Good afternoon I'm Alfred, your bodyguard." Isn't he the second man who get her, but more on like abducted her.

"Oh so your name is Alfred, care to explain to me why do I need bodyguard?"

"I don't know Ms. Cooper, I'm just following Mr. Carters order."

"So I'm Ms. Cooper now I remember you calling me little one and call me Camilla, not Ms. Cooper thats too formal. And what time is it?"

"12:22pm Ms. Cooper, sorry but I couldn't call you Camilla." No wonder he said goodafternoon, she didn't know  that shes been thinking for hours.

"And why you couldn't call me Camilla?"

"Because its unprofessional Ms. Cooper and Mr. Carter wouldn't like it."

"Really, what will he do to you if I tell him you call me little one."

She wanted to know to punish him even he's not the one who killed her mother. She also wanted to know if Leo is dangerous, and the man in front of him confirm her theory because he seems ready to pee on his pants.

"Don't worry I won't tell him, just tell Maria to bring my lunch here I don't feel like going down."

"Yes Ms. Cooper."

After a 30 minutes Maria arrive at room  holding a tray. Theres chicken curry with vegetable salad and a slice of blueberry cheese cake. She thank Maria and started eating. She get tired of thinking, and fall a sleep after she ate.