Chapter 5

The first man pull Camilla out of her mother's body. And get Ana from the hold of second man. He put his right hand in Ana's neck and started choking her. Camila fight the man thats choking her bestfriend but the second man hold her both arms and put it to her back.

"Stop!"
"Please... stop!"

Camilla is shaking and crying as she speak.

"I'm going to stop in one condition, you have to come to us willingly or I'm going to kill your bestfriend like your mother there."

The stranger said while pointing out her bloodied mother by his left hand and keep choking her bestfriend in his right hand.

"Ok! I'm going to come with the two of you but please... let her go", she begged.

The man let Ana go and she cough. While the man holding Camilla walk them towards the door.

"Camilla!!!" Ana cried.

Camilla look back and give a helpless smile to her friend.

"Don't worry Babe, I will be fine."

"Don't call the cops after an hour or were going to come back for you," said the first man.

Ana nod, because thats all she can do. She have no choice, she doesn't want to die.

The second man sit with Ana and the first man drive the red ferari car.

"Where are we going?"

"Where going to deliver you to him?" The man next to him replied.

"Who's him?"

"Mr. Carter, have you heard of him little one."

"No, should I supposed to know him?"

"Not really, but its better that you didn't know him", he said with a serious expression.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing little one", his phone ring someone has text him maybe their boss.

Camilla is trying to calm her nerves, because she's a mess. She feel so scared, confuse and lost.

She have no idea that her father owed that much money. And what hurt the most is that her mother knows it and didn't tell her.

Her parents never give any sign that her father is having a gambling problem, because she never saw her parents argue or fight about money, ever. Their not rich but they are doing better than the average family and since she's an only child, her parents spoiled here especiallyy her father. She never really ask for expensive things because she's not materialistic person.

And her mother, God! Her mother is dead. Why her mother never mention anything about her father debt. But the real question is, how come her father owed 10 million dollars thats a of money to gamble for one day. And to think that her father is a known private account of big companies.

Their not living a lavish life, even she's studying in a private university she have a scholarship that pay half of her tuition. She just hope that whoever this Mr. Carter that her father owed money show some mercy. Because she have no idea where she can get 10 million. She fall a sleep with rumble thoughts in her mind.

And the way the man next to him seriouslt said tyat it better that I didn't know his boss, only add up to her emotional stress.
What are they going to do to her?
What if they are involve in human trafficking and sell her to body?
What if they will force her to sell drugs?Who will burry her mother?
How about her school?
Can she go back to her life?
Where is my father? Mom said, he's coming back. Did he arrive home and saw my dead mother? Did he call the cops?

She fall a sleep trying to answered her countless question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* The picture above is the second man.