Chapter 11

"Let me go"

"What!" His eyes turn dangerously angry.

"Let me go"

"I can't do that," he move away his lips from he.

"Why? You said I have to do is ask and you will give me everything."

His grip on her waist become harder to the point of pain an he doesn't seem to notice. His eyes is murderous and whole body tense and look away from her

"Your hurting me Leo!" He look back at her and loosen his grip on her waist.

"I'm sorry I never intented to hurt you, I cannot let you go because you belong to me". His eyes is serious and not angry anymore but full of conviction and something else that she couldn't explain.

"I will continue the story about your father so you will understand the situation my love." She noded.

"Your father didn't owed me any money.

"What! I don't understand.

"Let me finish first, your father owed money to Mr. Romano. He's a loan shark Russian that also known Mr. Black. The night your father come back when the second night after he seems to have burden, he keep coming back to my casino after that for a week with a wad of cash. When I tried to ask him where he get that sum of money he only change the topic. The last day of the week Mr. Black collector with two other men appear at my casino. I'm not really surprise because its not new that some of my client loan money from him. What surprise me is that they come after your father, and that when he talk to me after they left."

"Why did you loan that much money from Mr. Romano, Mr. Cooper. Did your wife or daughter get sick?"

They are talking on the 3rd floor in his office.

"No Mr. Carter none of my girls is sick." He look tired and older than the last time he saw him.

"I spent the money in your casino", he bow down his head because of embarrassment.

"I need your help Mr. Carter, I couldn't oay him and he only given me a month. I can't die I have a daughter and she needs me, Please..."

He already saw her daughter in one of the picture he showed him. Shes not really his type but there something about her smile that he's so addicted to it. And whats more crazy is that, he wanted to be the reason for her smile even he have no idea about her. He know that Mr. Cooper is a decent man and there a deeper reason why he become addicted to gambling.

"I will help you in 3 condition, first you have to tell me the reason why you become addicted to gambling. Second you have to go to psychiatrist to help you with your gambling problems. And last you have to pay me for 1 year if can't you will let me marry your daughter when she turn 18."

"How can a pay you for a year, I owed 10 million and my daughter is still 16 and turning 17 in three months.

"Then I will give you the time until she turn 18 to pay me, if she turn 18 and you cannot pay me considered me as your son in law."

"After that I never saw your father again, he never showed up after I paid his debt to Mr. Romano. He didn't even tried to pay me any cent he just disappeared. Thats why I'm so surprise when one of my men told me that your father is looking for me. He showed up with a marriage certificate with your signiture on it."

"Mr. Cooper what a surprise, I thought you already forget about me." He hand me a brown envelope and I open it.

"We both know that I couldn't pay you that sum of money even without any interest. My daughter turn 18 last week, and my wife make sure that my daughter signed the contract. My wife couldn't object because she's the reason why I've got into gambling in the first place. If she didn't keep cheating on me I will never ever consider going to casino. But I never gamble anymore, I saw a pyschiatrist and I'm planning to divorce my wife for the better."

"So your daughter didn't know that she marry me, and I assume she didn't know about she sign this marriage contract."

"No she didn't."

"Do you kno why I help you Mr. Cooper. because I thought your a decent man but this is the proof that I'm wrong."

"But you said when my dughter turn 18 and I couldn't pay you, I should consider you my son in law."

"Yes I said that, but I never implied that you should decieved your daughter into signing a marriage contract without her consent." His shouting because he couldn't believe that he help this piss of shit.

"Its a good thing your daughter is my wife now, and from now on I will take care of her. Leave now! or I will drag you out of my property. Once your daughter is living with me, don't show up anywhere near my property or I will shoot you." How the hell he can explain the situation to her without hurting her. He never plan on decieving her, he already full of plans on how to make her fall in love with him and convinve her to marry him. It turns out thats not necessary anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* The picture above is Leo's office room.