Chapter 16

Its been three months since I talk to my father and I haven't confronted Leo yet. I guess I am scared to know the truth, because this past few months I saw different sides of him that can't help me but fall in love with him.

I've been taking my college course online while I talk to my bestfriend once in a while but we haven't met yet after he collect me but more on like kidnapped me.

I'm scared of the idea that he can lie to me. What if all of what we had was just a lie. I couldn't bare the thought that he I am just no one for him. I don't know if he really cares about me but what makes me confuse is the reason why he lied to me. Why does he needed to lie to me.

We travel in different country where he own properties that make me question how rich he is. He brought me gifts after gifts that I never ask for. And I think we had sex in every corner of his penthouse. And in every master bedroom from different houses that he own.

And now I'm laying in this bed where I first saw him. He own this whole building that is located in Downtown of New York City. Its actually an apartment where his people live. He called him his people not employee because they will do everything for him. Most people living in this building is family and the men is the one working for him. And its not a normal building because the security is very thight and high tech.

I heard the opening of the door, I didn't look because I know its him. Its already 10pm and I tell myself now is the right time for me to talk to him. I've been talking to myself to confront him but everytime I tried something or someone will distracted me. I hope this time no one or nothing will distract me, because I'm dying to know the truth.

I'm laying on the bed wearing his shirt and panty. I heard him take a shower then went to bed.

"I know your awake my love, whats the matter your so quite are you alright?"

He said and turn me around to face him. Hes only wearing boxer and his hair is wet.

Fuck! How can I concentrate when he look like this

Fuck! How can I concentrate when he look like this. But she really need to know the truth.

"I'm okay, I guess I'm just stress because I'm thinking too much", she replied.

"What! Why are thinking too much my love", he said looking so worried and pull her towards him.

"I wanted to ask you about something and I didn't how to do it", she said looking at him.

She's having a second thought because shes so scared to know the truth.

"What...! I told you countless times that I will give you anything, all you have to do is ask." He said and caress her face using his left hand.

"Ok I will tell you something and ask you after but I want you to listen and don't interrupt me until I'm done", she said and he nodded.

"Remember when we attend the engagement party and you saw me in the garden?" He nodded.

"My father showed up there and tell me something about you and Mr. Romano." His body tense but didn't say anything.

"He said that you and Mr. Romano are bestfriend but more like a brother. And you planned on helping him so he will have no choice but to hand me to you, is that true?"

She's not breaking eye contact with him as she speak. She wanted to know his reaction.

"Yes", he whisper while looking at her with worried expression.

"Why? And don't lie to me", she said while preventing her tears to fall.

"We grow up together because were half brother. He's a bastard of my father and my father didn't want anything to do with him so he hide him. He train him to do all his illegal business and he train me to all his legal business. We become friends and my father don't like it. When my father died when I we turn 15 we become close. Yes were related but I didn't have anything to do with his business. And I never force or in courage your father to gamble that is all him. When I learn about your father debt to my brother I talk to him and convince him just to let it go. But then your father showed me your pic and it change everything."

He look at me with so much emotion and I realize that the something that I couldn't understand before in his expression is love. Because I look at him the way he look at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* A lot of people actually like reading some drama or conflict in the story and I'm one of them. But in real life I hate drama and confict and I realize that if you avoide to lie to anyone your life will become simple but a lot of people will hate you. Thats why a lot of people don't like me 😅😄😂 because I'm frank and they thought its rude. And I find them pathetic 😹.