Chapter three

Aaron's Pov

I could not take my eyes off of him, I mean how could I, he built different like a girl that's why I'm staring hard. I mean this is a white boy we talking about, I'm just trying to.... understand.

I don't even think I heard anything in this class because we'll...damn. I snap out of it when I see him walking out of the class just as I am about to follow him, a girl stops in front of me and I won't lie, she bad, but that's not what I want....I want.. you know what lemme tune into what this girl is saying.
"Hello, I'm Stacy and you are new, if you want, I can show you around...." She started eye raping me and she dragged her manicure nail down my arm " ...all the spots."
"Uhh yeah, that's cool, ion mind," I could have said no but that white boy clouding my judgement, maybe Macy over here can help.
We fall into step as she 'shows' me around.
"So Aaron tell me about yourself," I snap out of my daydream "and maybe we can get to know each other better," she says suggestively.
"Yeah, no." With that I walk away.... what's wrong with me I would never...damn.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
School is over and I walking down the hall tryna go home, or find someone... whichever will do. I spot him, he is walking towards the entrance with his friend, I don't know what comes over me but I marching towards shawty, I mean I hadn't seen his pretty as since calculus...so a hi want be so bad.

"Hey," a little startled, they both turn, 'hey, really' a nigga already simping. I'm looking at him, I think he saying something but ion hear shit..but those pretty lips should be doing much more than speaking..

"-llo, hello, Aaron, are you alright," I snap out of not when calls my name.
"I'm aight.."
"Well is there anything you need?" He pops out a hip with an attitude, nahhhhhh I know shawty ain't talking to me..
I simply chuckle and get in his personal space, damn I ain't know he is this small.. towering over him, "better check that attitude before speaking to me now..." I hold my gaze.

Asher's Pov

Now I could not help but squirm under his gaze...did it just get hotter in here. I look to Deal for help but she is long gone, what time did she leave. I look back up to him now wanting him to know he has the upper hand and not just literally...

I snap out of it when he growls under his breath and moves closer to me which cause me to back up till I hit the locker... His posture calm but his gaze not... "Come on, what I say ma?" He says calmly, his voice tickling my ears which I'm sure are the same color as tomatoes right now...

"... I, um- uh am so-sorry," I manage to squeak out in a daze. He looks at me for what feels like forever and backs up, as his features relax, now sporting a stupid smirk on that beautiful face...aaghh I could kill him for looking like that.

"That wasn't so bad, there was no need to be so hostile ma, just wanted to say hey," he says looking up and down at me ever so slowly that I feel naked under his gaze and not just lust there is something else that I see but I don't know what it is.

I huff and pout at him,simply walking away from him because I have not recovered, may be a little wet, and my face has not gone to its original color and I can't find my voice to even answer him. I hear laugh behind me as his foot steps follow behind me, not too close but not too far...
"What do want," I ask not stopping.
"Lemme walk you to you car," he says as we fall into step, his bicep lightly brushing my shoulder..not help my face calm down.
"Okay," I smile to myself as I get redder. Little did I know that he was smiling  to himself as well.

We walk in a comfortable silence till we reach my car, he opens the door for me, " I'll see you, 'not ma' " with that he walks towards his own car leaving me blushing of course, I have blush so much today more than ever in my life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thoughts???