Chapter 7

Asher's Pov

As I got ready for school my thoughts went back to yesterday's events with Aaron, I can't believe I let that happen, now he is going to hate me, tears filled my eyes. How can I be crying over him like this. I can't believe I let my guard down, he probably thinks I'm a freak.

But the way he looked at me, maybe I was too hard on him.... I still haven't told Dea what happened, but I know she'll sense something is up and I can't really hide anything from her.
.
.
"Hey Ash, so lemme tell you what happened yesterday, oh gosh when I say this man has skills...." I zoned out because first I was not trying hear all that and because there he was looking right at me. I could not read his gaze, I could not tell what he was thinking. I quickly averted my eyes and walked into the building with Dea still talking.

"We kissed and he felt my... y'know," Dea shut up so fast.
"You did what??!!" Well that was loud.
"Do I need to hurt him? What did he say?? Did he hurt you?? Tell meee!!" She shot without rest.
I explained to her what happened and her face calmed down.
"So he didn't freak out, well at least you didn't give him a chance to react?" Dea calmly stated.
When she puts it like that, I guess I didn't, oh my, I'm a horrible person.
"Well, what if he hit me for being a freak," I panicked, I rubbed my face, tearing up again.
"Why don't you ask him?" With that I looked up, and my eyes met his, gosh I missed him. Dea left me alone with him, I could not maintain eye contact.
"Come on Asher," without hearing my response, he started to walk.

I quickly followed behind him, nervous considering he never calls my name. He led us to the car.

"Where are we going, school is not over yet..." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. He didn't answer me, he simply opened the door for me and gave me a look. Well then.

We got to what I am guessing is his house, it was nice and homey like. He led us inside, straight to his room, now I'm hella anxious because he hasn't said a word to me. He went to sit on the chair by the window whilst I sat on his bed.

"Now, you gon' tell me what that was yesterday?" I almost whined at the tone he was using. With that tears started to flow down my face.

"I-i-.... I am so so-sorry, I should not have, we should not have.....I know I'm a freak," I managed out, when I was met with silence, I looked up and he was just looking at me with an unreadable expression, now I'm sobbing because I'm scared.

"Come here"
"Wh-wh-what?"
" Did I stutter ma, I said come here" his words and tone did not match, he sounded so soft. I got up and walked till I was standing right in front of him. I didn't know what to do.
He held both my hands and pulled me on his lap, so that I straddling him.

"I'm feeling you ma, been feeling you from day one, now I know it's a little quick but the insecurity you showed me yesterday....fuck that hurt, no I don't think you are a freak, I was surprised yes....but once I processed it, I was ready to come back and eat it...." He finished with a humorless chuckle, no once breaking eye contact, he leaned in slowly, giving me a chance to back away from this. I met him midway.
He kissed me like I would disappear, his hand gripping my ass and the other supporting my back. Our lips moved in sync, so much passion. Due to air the kiss was cut.

"I am sorry Aaron, my ma always told me not let anyone know because people fear different things, I should not have chased you.." I took a bold step and pecked him on the lips with my arms around him, playing with his fade.
"You gonna have to do better shorty, that was a lot of attitude, I had to endure," he smirked a little letting me know that he is joking. I played along, I went close to his face leaving us only a breath apart. I whispered:
"I am sorry Daddy, please forgive me," I swear I heard his breath hitch, with that I closed the space threw away my morals and kissed him letting myself want him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thoughts??