Chapter 9

Aaron's pov
No matter how many times I did this I could never get used to it. I was still kind of nervous because these could go sideways no matter how experienced you are. I was a nervous wreck and I was kind of scared to lose my life and now that I have such strong feelings for someone.

I get there on meeting point and I put on my poker face because can't let these niggas know that you're weak. I secured my gun to make sure it's easy to access. I meet the boss considering I'm the only one who gets to see this motherfucker.

"Hey it's my favorite man when you decide to leave I won't let you." He put on a serious face that had me nervous but I didn't let it show. "Haha I'm just kidding whenever you're ready kid."

"Just get to the point,"I honestly wasn't no mood to be dealing with his nonsense given that I was supposed to be off this whole week that or I just wanted to cuddle and I'm hella grumpy about it.
"Aaron my boy why always so serious, anyway I just wanted you to lead this operation you don't have to get your hands dirty, you know I don't trust these other motherfuckers, this is why I'll be so sad see you go but I know you can't leave me." He chuckled to himself darkly.

I simply got into the car assigned to me, the GPS was already set and we left for the rendezvous point.

When I got there, there was no fuss really actually it was too smooth, the was an SUV and a truck waiting with a huge dude standing outside. He simply held his hand for the case, my men loaded the rest of the stuff in the truck.

I did not breathe till I was out of sight of that situation, and that's when I realised how tired I was from all of this.

But one thing on my mind motivated me to go drop of this bugged car and get mine, I know it's late but I just want to see him, just a glimpse.
.
.
.
.
It's 2am and I finally got to my baby's house, and I did not think of how to get in this boujie home, I didn't think this through, yep I gonna call him.

I wait as the phone rings, just as I was about to give up and then I heard it.

"Hello??"

Even tired he sounded good, had my heart skipping beats and shit, okay I'm whipped..

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I woke you...." I didn't mean to but I sounded a little shaken.
"No it's.....hey are you okay"
"Yeah, I just wanted to see you, I'm actually outside your house.."
"What?! Aaron!!"

I heard the gate open, I didn't waste a minute I drove in parked my car and there he was waiting for me in his little tiny ass robe. Sexy ass.

Asher's Pov

"Are you crazy Aa-" I was cut off with his lips on mine, I quickly responded to the kiss. Unlike the lustful moments, this was was with intense emotions. I could feel every emotion and he was distressed so I kissed him back so he knows I'm here. He pulled away breathing heavily.

"Wait, your parents?" He questioned.
I giggled kissed his cheek and responded "they are never here, now come on, let's go to my room and you can tell me what's bothering you."

I took his hand and lead him upstairs, I could feel the burn of his stare on my back and I don't even know what came over me as I started to sway my hips a little more. Just when I thought I could get away with it he spun me around. He pulled me close, grazed my earlobe with his teeth which earned him a shakey breath.

"Don't start, nothing you ain't gon' finish baby" his voice sent that heartbeat straight to my core, instantly making it moist, this man will be the death of me.
"Sorry, daddy" we finally made it to my room.
"What's wrong Aaron," once we sat down.
"Nothing ma, can't I just come see you?"
"At" quickly looking at the watch "3?"

"Aight ma, but I don't wanna talk about all that, could we just lay down and chill?"

He asked me whilst pulling me on to him As much I want him, I wanna know what has him so shaken up because it's late. But I respect that he may not wanna talk about it.

"Okay" I nod, take of my robe leaving me in my night silk booty shorts and matching top and snuggled up against him. Wasn't long till we fell asleep.

Thoughts????