Chapter 11

Asher's POV

Dea did not let that encounter go, every chance she got she would tease me causing me to blush each time I thought about it. It's after school and I'm waiting for Aaron to drop me off so we can go on our date, gosh just the thought excited me and makes me nervous. I'm with Dea and I hear her say "ain't that your man?"
I look back but what I see makes my smile drop, ther was Aaron with Stacy who is gorgeous by the way, he actually looked a little bored but still did not stop my insecurities from bubbling up to the surface, and Dea must have seen. "Aww babe, it's nothing, look he isn't even entertaining her," she said trying to comfort me which was not working. I hug my naked arms feeling a little self conscious. Aaron makes it to where we are, gives me a smile, leans down trying to kiss me but I move my head to the side and the kiss ends up landing on my cheek.

"What's up ma?" He asked genuinely sounding confused which made me feel bad.
"Please take me home..." I quietly said to him. He didn't say anything but he just placed his hand on my lower back and led us to his car, I knew he was upset but I was too, why was he with her?? Does he want a girl? Maybe he is experimenting, gosh...

It seems I was so occupied by my thoughts that I didn't realize we are at my house, when I tried to get out, the door was locked.
"Aaron, open the door, I wanna go" he just gave me a hard look.
"Not until you tell me why you so upset," he demanded calmly but the tone was so scary. I sighed and figured that I might as well tell him because he is not joking.
"Why were you with her?" I asked quietly.
"Who?"
That annoyed me, what does he mean who, "Stacy, Aaron, why were you with Stacy, the girl you walked out of school with"
"Damn, that's what has you so tight baby? Nah we had last period together and she wouldn't leave me alone so I chose to ignore her, baby if that's how you was feeling, shoulda told me, I would've eaten you out right there to let her and you know I ain't fucking with her" he chuckled, as his face relaxed.
I mean Stacy can be that way, and why would he say that so casually, of course I was blushing.

"Gosh Aaron, you are so vulgar" I covered my face with my hands but I was feeling better. "But okay, I'm sorry I overreacted" I whispered a little embarrassed because he really was ignoring her and I saw that.
"You good ma, now com'ere and gimme my kisses" he said as he lifted me over to straddle his lap. I giggled, placed my hands on his cheeks as he grabbed my ass and kissed him, I will never not have butterflies in my stomach every time.
"Now that my baby ain't pouting no mo', got get ready for our date ma."
"Okay......DADDY" I gave him one last peck and slid out of his car knowing exactly what I did, feels good to be on this end of things. I giggle to myself when I heard him groan.
Now for my date, I need to call Dea so we can find the perfect outfit for this date, I'm so excited.

Aaron's POV

Imma wife him up for real, I drove home with my dick on brick. When I got home I saw that my ma was home.
"Ma, I'm ho-" I couldn't even finish that as I saw what was happening, there he was my father, sitting on the couch like he belongs here and my mom looking at me with pleading eyes, but wasn't going to stop me.
"What the fuck is he doing here ma" I ask my voice low and deadly.
"Honey listen, he said he has been doing better and he has honey, I been talking to your fath-"
"Nah ma, that is not my father, and he said that the past 6 times and what happened each time, we moved, I'm not doing that again with you because of this Nigga, fuck outta here"
"Aaron do not disrespect your mother" I know this nigga didn't.
"Ain't nobody talking to you bruh fuck outta here"
"Aaron," this time my ma, "can we just calm down and talk about this?"
"Nah, I have a much more important matter to tend to, while y'all play house" I snapped, and I have never snapped and my ma, but this is getting old and right now all I need is to see Ashton, with that thought I headed to the bathroom.

Thoughts?