"They're dancing," I told her, chuckling.

"Hopefully that's all it is to it," she responded. She shrugged it off and we decided to go get a drink.

We walked off the dancefloor to the bar and ordered two sodas since we both had to drive and we'd rather not risk getting drunk.

"Well if it isn't Dilara Grace. My lil cupcake," some random voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw the one person none of us want near Lara ever again.

I grabbed her hand and subconsciously intertwined our fingers together. "Look, you better stay away from us or you're gonna regret it," I threatened him.

He held his hands up in a surrender sarcastically. I dragged Dilara away, with our drinks in hand, and back to our booth.

She sat inside while I went and sat right next to her. "Que te paso?" (What happened?) Zabdiel asked us.

"Anthony," I said. I was looking around the club trying to find where that guy went but there wasn't any sign of him anymore.

The guys immediately got their guard up in case they needed to throw hands. Erick got back with Adri and they told him about our encounter with Anthony.

I had arm around Dilara's shoulder and she leaned in resting her head on my shoulder.

So much for having fun tonight.

Dilara's POV (next day)

After what went down at the club last night Joel drove me home in my car, just to keep me company. Erick and Renae stayed the night at my place since they didn't wanna leave me on my own.

Erick left back to the boys' house an hour ago and I was getting ready for the day. Renae went back home earlier as well.

I was getting myself a cup of coffee when there were knocks on my door. "Coming!" I said while walking towards the door.

I opened the door and my heart sunk into my stomach.

"Anthony," I said shakily.

"Hi," he said and turned for a second to look at his car. I saw the girl he cheated on me with multiple and a baby her arms.

"Is that-" I paused, "yours?" I asked about the baby. He nodded.

"Listen," he said, taking a step forward and I put my hand up stopping him.

"The boys wouldn't like that," I said forcing a smile. He nodded and stepped back.

Just as I mentioned the boys Richard and Zabdiel walked out of the house ready to pounce Anthony. I looked at them and shook my head.

I turned my attention back to Anthony. "So why are you here?" I asked him.

"I want you to know that even if I have a baby with Clarissa, I still want you," he said looking at me straight in eye.

My breathing was heavy. His eyes didn't show any sign of love, instead it was lust and need.

I looked over at the boys' place to see that Chris, Joel and Erick are already out and tried to walk over but Richard and Zabdiel stopped them. They were watching tho, so I know for a fact if Anthony does try something he'll be dead meat in a matter of seconds.

"No. All those years I believed you. Why? Because I actually loved you. But you ruined it by doing everything you did, Anthony," I stopped myself trying to hold back my tears.

I looked at Clarissa and the baby in her arms. "You have a family now. Better not be an abusive father this time," I spat.

He chuckled shaking his head. "You think I'll leave you alone so easily? Not until I get what I want Dilara. And you know exactly what I want. I almost had you multiple times but what did you say? 'I'm waiting for marriage' blah blah blah bullshit. In reality, you're a whore sleeping with-"

"No fuck you! Fuck you for making me believe you weren't one of those men who only wanted to have sex. You have Clarissa. She can satisfy your needs. And I know she gives you everything, but I couldn't give it to you. Now leave before I let the boys pounce on you," I threatened him.

My heart was aching. I was trying so hard to not let my tears fall. I'm not gonna look weak in front of this disgusting excuse of a human being.

He chuckled and walked away into his car and drove off. Once his car was completely out of sight, I let myself fall to my knees. All those tears I was holding in escaped my eyes instantly.

Erick ran over immediately and pulled me into his arms. I sobbed into his chest. "Come on, let's go inside," he said into my ear softly.

He picked me up and carried me inside and we sat in the living room. The rest of the boys came in as well and tried comforting me.

Erick got up to get me some water and I let myself lean onto Joel who was next to me. He wrapped his arms around me instantly, softly rubbing small circles around my back comfortingly.

••••

I finally collected myself and grabbed the cushion behind me and hugged it. Adriana, Evaluna, Camilo and Renae came over after they heard what happened.

They all decided to sleep over at my place while the boys walked over to their own place.

They were all scattered across the living room as they fell asleep watching a movie. I smiled softly. I went up to my room and went to bed.

a/n: this was probably bad oop