- Hidden Love Pt.5 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Start from the beginning

"Ma'," Kelly gave his mother a bleak look. A man in a dark black car pulled up. "Look we gotta go, our Uber is here."

"Alright. Bye, love you guys," Tonya blew the two kisses. "Love y'all too," Y/N blew kisses back. Kelly said goodbye and ended the FaceTime call.

"On god. They love you more than me," Kelly told Y/N as they walked up to their Uber. Y/N shrugged, "What can I say. It's hard not to love me."

Kelly threw their luggage in the car's trunk and sat in the backseat with Y/N. The man brought them to the local Hampton Inn. "They got a Chick-Fil-A next door? It's over," Kelly rubbed his hands together in excitement.

The two checked in at the front desk and were heading to their room, "I can't believe they only had a room with one bed," Y/N said as she unlocked the hotel room door.

"Now I got to share a bed with your stinky ass," She huffed and opened the door.

"Excuse me?" Kelly looked offended, "What you even talking about? I smell like roses." He put their luggage on the big white bed.

Y/N walked over to their window and looked out over the town. "You know, this town brings back some good memories. But they're some bad ones too."

"Don't let that bitch ruin your trip back," Kelly walked over to Y/N and stood next to her. Y/N looked up at him with a depressed look on her face. "Chris ain't shit. Don't even stress about him."

"You know you don't even know him right?"
Y/N told Kelly.

"Yea, well. Where I come from, if you ever put your hands on a woman you're a whole bitch," Kelly spat out. Y/N looked at Kelly, he was heated, really heated.

"Hey, how about you don't stress about him?" Y/N let out a small chuckle and ran her hand down his arm. "I don't care. I promise. I'm good." Y/N reassured him.

Kelly nodded his head and asked, "When we going to see your parents?"

"As soon as we get unpacked," Y/N told him. The two finished their conversation, unpacked their clothes and went to Y/N's parents house.

After a couple of hours of talking and joking around with Y/N's family. Kelly and Y/N were back at their hotel room. "You know us being at the airport blew up right?" Y/N walked out of the bathroom with a white two piece bathing suit on.

"Uh. Yea I saw that," Kelly said distracted. He was in awe of Y/N's thighs and hips. Kelly had always been attracted to her, he just hid it well over the years.

"Then I'm sure you saw Valerie's story," Y/N crossed her arms to hide her chest. She didn't really like showing her body, it made her feel uncomfortable. Especially in front of Kelly, he had seen so many beautiful women's bodies. That her body probably wasn't that impressive to him.

"Yea," Kelly rolled his eyes, "'Enjoy my sloppy seconds'" he quoted.

"Such an odd female," Y/N shook her head, "But get ready. We're going swimming."

"I ain't bring my swimsuit," Kelly pointed out and leaned his back on the headboard.

"Okay. Wear your boxers," Y/N shrugged her shoulders. Kelly knew that Y/N wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted. So, he got up and said, "Guess we rocking the supremes."

After Kelly changed they made their way to the pool that was surprisingly empty. "I look like damn fool," Kelly told Y/N as he looked down at his boxers.

"No one is even here. Who cares?" Y/N laughed and wrapped a towel around her body. There was a mirror on the right side of the wall.
"Come here," She told Kelly and walked over to the mirror.

Y/N stood in front of it with her phone in her hand ready to take a photo. Kelly walked up behind her and smiled big. Y/N made a kissy face and put up a peace sign. She took the photo and looked at it. "We stuntin," She said and put her phone on the nearby table.

Kelly walked over to the pool steps and slowly got in. "Oh, they lucky this pool ain't cold." He walked all the way over to the five feet line and ran his hands along the water.

"You getting in or what fool?" Kelly asked Y/N who was just staring at him. "I will," She told him.

"Mhm," Kelly nodded his head, "Pussy."

"Excuse me?" Y/N raised her eyebrow. "You're a pussy. You ain't about to get in here," Kelly chuckled.

"Oh, bet," Y/N nodded, "Just watch homie." She took off her towel, did a little jog up to the edge of the pool and cannonballed into the water. Kelly put his large hands up to cover his face.

Y/N popped up from under the water and wiped all the water off of her face. "Who's the pussy now?"

"Yea," Kelly smirked, "You just said the wrong thing fool," Kelly started walking towards Y/N. She laughed and started to swim away.

They kept messing around in the pool for a while, "Come get me then," Kelly told Y/N from the deep end of the pool.

Y/N was on her tippy toes in the five feet section of the pool as Kelly was chilling at the almost seven feet section. "You see, this shit ain't fair," Y/N said and Kelly laughed.

The two had finally gotten out of the pool and Y/N rushed to grab her towel again. Making Kelly frown, "Why you always cover yourself up?" He asked. Y/N didn't know what to say so she stayed quiet. "You're gorgeous." Kelly finished.

They looked into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. As Y/N was about to say something a hotel manager walked into the pool room, "Hey, we about to close the pool in like ten minutes."

"Okay. Thank you, we'll leave," Y/N gave him a smile. The manager walked back out of the room. Y/N wrapped her wet body in a towel and handed Kelly a towel too. She picked up her phone and looked at hundreds of Instagram notifications.

"Maybe I should keep you around. I just gained almost two hundred thousand more followers," Y/N nodded her head pleased. She gave Kelly a small smile, he knew she was playing with him.

"Okay. Clout chaser," Kelly joked back with her as they walked to their hotel room.

————
word count : 1528