"We did it!!" The classes yelled as they basically inhaled the food.
"If I ever got this at a restaurant, I'd sent it back. But after today, I'll eat every bite!" Kirishima said between bites.
"My sentiments exactly," you said.
"Woah, Yaoyorozu, you're sure eating a lot," Ashido said looking at the girl.

"Yes, I can transform lipids into atoms that can become inorganic materials. Which means the more I eat, the more I can make," she explained.
"Like poop?" Sero asked, making Yaoyorozu sulk in the back. And that also caused Jiro to hit Sero.
"Apologies idiot!!" She yelled.

You looked at the scene, your lips twitching up. You covered your mouth, but let out a small giggle. Then, you started to laugh, so loud. The two classes turn and looked at you as you continued to laugh, clutching your sides. From the lighting, it looked like you were glowing so brightly. You eventually stopped and looked at them.
"What?" You said smiling.

"It's just..." Kaminari trailed off.
"We haven't heard you laugh, or seen you smile ever since the sports festival," Uraraka said touching your fingers together. They were right, ever since the Sports Festival, or at least since you lost your wing, you always had a blank look. Never smiled, never laughed, never even did your iconic grin.

'Why didn't I ever noticed that? I was supposed to know everything about (Y/N)," Izuku looked down in shame, but proud that you managed to smile again. You felt happy that you got to laugh, it felt good to. You turn your head to see Kota walking into the woods. You looked at your food and picked it up, walking away to follow the kid.

"Hey (Y/N), where you going?" Hagakure asked.
"I'm just going to give Kota some food," you explained continuing to follow. You stop to see Kota sitting at the edge of a cliff near a cave.
"Hey Kota," you said walking up. He jumped at looked at you.
"How did you find me?!" He shouted.
"I followed you," you bluntly said.

"I also have food, it may not be the best, but it'll fill your stomach," you said.
"Whatever, just leave me alone," he tsked.
"Spending all your life trying to be heroes, improving quirks to show off, it's dumb!" He scowled.
"Well actually I-" you got cut off.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! He shouted walking away.

"I heard about your parents, they were heroes right?" You suddenly asked.
"How told you?! Was it Mandalay?!" He demanded.
"No, I did research, and they were the Water Hose heroes no? With the water quirks? I learned about the incident, I wanted to say that I was sorry about it," you tried to comfort him, but he only pushed away.

"Shut up, people are crazy calling others Heroes and Villains, and beating each other up for it. Always using their quirks, and if they weren't showing off they'd still be here! They're idiots!!" He shouted, which made you angry.
"Are you calling your parents stupid because they were protecting people like you?" You growled, making him turn to look at you.

"What are you say-"
"Are you saying that their death was meaningless? You're much of a brat that I thought! Blaming themselves for their own deaths, saying that if they were somewhere else letting humans die, they'd be here to deal with you?!" You shouted at him. He flinched at your words.

"They cared about you, wanted to be heroes because you needed someone to save you, and they were, they died because when they saved people, they thought of you!! Being safe, being grateful for them, and wanting for you to use your quirk for the better! I know you don't like quirks because people show off, but they didn't wanted to!" You walked up to Kota, and sat down next to him.

"And just because they're gone, doesn't mean that you feel like it was their fault. They didn't ask to be killed, to leave you behind here, it wasn't their choice to be killed by a Villain," you said, tears falling. He said nothing, staring at the forest in front of him.
"Don't live with hatred towards heroes and quirks, please don't live like that," you whispered softly.

"And besides, I'm kinda like you," you said smiling.
"How?" He finally spoke up.
"I might not lost my parents, but I did lose something that made me stuck here in this cruel world," you spread your wings and showed him your left wing. He softly gasped as you nodded.
"A... Hero in training took it away, like other heroes took away my freedom. All I wanted to do is see the world like my parents did, but at a bad place at a bad time, I was captured." You said, remembering the events.

"I wouldn't see my family again after they kept me, and they made me to be a hero, and that costed my wing," you said sadly.
"Then, why are you friends with those wannabes? Didn't they hurt you? Are you mad at them at all?" He raised his voice at the last part.
"Not at all, though I'm still nervous around the hero in training, but that doesn't mean I have a grudge against them," you said.

"Also," you leaned in to his ear.
"After the incident, they're scared of what I can do now," you whispered. He laughed and hugged you.
"Thank you for this talk," he said, you hugged back.
"No problem..." you paused for a moment.
"hey Kota," he hummed.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He nodded.
"I don't have a quirk." You said. Kota looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows.
"You do have one! I saw you at the training ground," he said. You smiled and shook your head.
"Those were dragon powers because actually," you paused for suspense.

"I'm actually a dragon," his eyes widen.
"What? No you're not" he gave you an adorable glare, reminding you of your siblings.
"Don't believe me?" He nodded.
"Well then, do you have any blankets in your hideout by any chance?" He nodded and walked to grab some blankets.

"What do you need them for?" You grabbed the blanket and some sticks off the ground, measuring the blanket and and licking the sides.
"Ewww! What are you doing?" He asked. You wrapped it carefully around your wing.
"Hop on Kota, I need you to be my wing," he hesitated, but got on your back, holding on the blanket to your wing.
"Hang on tight," you backed yourself and ran to the edge, jumping and Kota holding on.

Your wings spread out, the makeshift wing sticking on well. Kota opened his eyes and they sparkles in awe.
"Woah..." he breathed out. You smiled at shifted your weight to fly around the forest.
"What do you think?" You asked the boy. He said nothing as his smile grew and he held his arms out.

"I use to do this with my siblings all the time before they could fly, they loved it," you explained flying above a lake. You flew closely to the surface and Kota touched the water as you flew by. You felt free when you flew, only if it will last a few minutes, you felt like it was forever. You landed back at his hideout and he jumped off.

"That was awesome! Can we do it again?" He asked excitedly. You laughed and took off the blanket, which was seconds away from ripping off.
"Whenever I get my wing fixed. Right now, we should get back," you held out your hand for him to grab, which he did and two of you walked back to camp.

"Wait what about the bowl?"

"Oh yeah,"