! Intro & Requests !

> Intro
> Request Chapter

— REQUEST STATUS: CLOSED —

~•*•~

Hi, welcome to my oneshots. I made this book, solely for my entertainment. I've had a lot of different scenarios and stories of BTS pop into my head as I've been watching and listening to their stuff. Who knows if this will actually get published. If it does, well, hope you like the stories.

Fair warning: these oneshots will be some of my first BTS fanfics, so bear with me. Also, the POV will most likely be third person so that it's easier for me to write seven people at a time, especially for certain oneshots. I'll always let you know if the POV changes, though 😉

If I get any information wrong or incorrect, please tell me! I don't want to share false information.

If you have requests, I would like your request to have these things included:
-person or people that the oneshot should be centered around
-friendship ship (if your oneshot request includes this)
-type of oneshot (fluff, angst, sickfic, hurtfic, etc.)
-little synopsis of how you want it to go (can be as short or as long as you want it. Just please include all the details you want to have in there or tell me that I have free reign over how the story goes)

!!!!!REMEMBER I DO NOT, I REPEAT, I DO NOT DO SMUT OR ANY ROMANCE FOR MEMBER SHIPS. I'm not comfortable writing that sort of stuff. I may hint at members being romantically involved, but I won't do any scenes or stories that are purely based around romance/smut. I may insinuate it though.

You can request anything you'd like to see in the future here:

COMMENT REQUESTS HERE
(you can DM me instead, if you feel more comfortable that way. If you dm me, I'll assume you want to stay anonymous)