Chapter 8 - A Visit

Rhodolite and Pearl walked down the streets of Little Homeworld. Pearl wore a robe tied around her neck that draped behind her, covering her bulging booty, still horribly injured from Garnet's torture. As the two walked down the streets, they finally arrived at the living quarters.

The two finally came to a stop in front of a barn-style house. Rhodolite stepped forward and knocked on the door. She and Pearl stood for a few moments before the door opened. Peridot stared back at them.

"Rhodolite! Pearl!" she greeted excitedly. "How nice of you to visit! Nice new form, Pearl."

"Thanks," Pearl mumbled, pulling the robe around her tighter.

"Can we come in?" Rhodolite asked.

"Sure!" Peridot exclaimed. "Come on in!" She waved her hand, motioning them inside. Rhodolite and Pearl followed Peridot into the house. Lapis was lying in a hammock swinging in the corner of the room, reading a book. The TV was turned on, some animal documentary playing. Peridot grabbed the remote and switched the TV off. She then gestured to the two chairs sitting in front of the TV. "Take a seat," Peridot offered.

"Hey, you two," Lapis greeted with a wave, not looking up from her book as Rhodolite and Pearl sat down.

Pearl's condition soon became obvious. She struggled to squeeze her bloated badonkadonk in between the arms of the chair. Peridot glanced down and then quickly looked back up.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"No!" Pearl suddenly began crying, as she collapsed onto the floor, her colossal can jumbling in the air.

"Oh my God what happened to your ass!?" Peridot shrieked in terror, leaping backwards. Lapis immediately looked up and then gave a look of disgust.

"That's why we came..." murmured Rhodolite grimly. "Sorry this can't be a happy visit, but there's a big problem going on."

"I can tell," Peridot hissed, not able to take her eyes off of Pearl's rumbling rear. "What's happening? Is Pearl corrupting?"

"Garnet did this," Rhodolite choked out, still in shock and confusion as to why her friend would do something so horrible to Pearl. 

"G- Garnet?" Peridot stuttered in disappointment and confusion. "W- why?"

"Don't know," Rhodolite answered. "Which is why we have to find out. We need Lapis."

"Me?" Lapis asked, sitting her book down and hopping out of the hammock. "What do I have to do with this?"

"Garnet's bubbled in the Temple," Rhodolite explained. "We need to question her as to what's going on. We can't risk Ruby and Sapphire refusing and fighting us. We need you Lapis, because we can go out on the beach and you can hold them in water chains or something so they can't get away. That way we can interrogate them."

"Well... I'm willing to help," Lapis decided. "Should we go right now?"

"If you're ready," Rhodolite replied. Peridot looked over at Lapis and put her hand on her arm in comfort. 

"I guess.. let's do this then," Lapis declared.