"You look stunning up there, amore mio." He compliments, standing so close to me I could feel his body heat. I found myself gravitating even closer so our arms were brushing. I look up at him as he looked at the billboard. The glow of the city lights illuminating his face. He almost looked as if he was in a trance before he looked back down at me.

"Thank you. For everything..." I say to him, our bodies now both facing each other. He reaches up and twirls a lock of my hair in his fingers. His knuckles softy brush my jawline and I feel the electrifying sensation I always experience when he touches me. His facial expression was soft, making him look even younger. I wondered what happened for him to be the 'boss' at such a young age. Was he truly that evil or was there another reason?

"Don't thank me." He sighs, his hand dropping. "But I want too." I counter back. He chuckles, "Then tell me where you are from." I looked at him confused, "Couldn't you have just looked that up?" I know that someone as powerful as him has the ability to get that information about someone.

"Yes I could but I wanted to hear it from you."

"I'm from Virginia. A really small town in the middle of nowhere."

"Why did you leave?" He asks, digging for more information. I mentally roll my eyes, but answer him anyways, I didn't like talking about my past but he wanted to know so I had to give him something.

"I just had to leave. I needed a change of scenery." I lie. "A change of scenery, hmm?"

I nod, now staring back at the billboard. "That wasn't the life for me. Living there. I needed a new start somewhere I could be who I wanted to be." That was some of the truth. Baby steps.

"Are you the person you wanted to become now?" He asks, his hand resting on my waist. I lean on to him, relaxing into him. Inhaling his scent that I loved so much. I secretly hoped it would rub off on me so when I went home I could still smell him on me.

"I am. I wouldn't change anything about my life in this moment." I look up at him, our eyes locking. "My life is perfect." Especially here with him right now.

The instinct to act on how I was feeling in the moment was becoming too intense. I needed him, I wanted him... Just being in his presence made me want to do things I never thought I would. The billboard was amazing but all I could think about in this moment was him. Maybe I was just attracted to the danger, his powerful aura, or the fact he was the only person to ever give me a chance. Whether it was for his own benefit down the line or not I didn't care. I felt like there was nothing I could do to repay this man for everything he had done for me so far. He had given me a life, a career, and everything else I ever wanted.

I took a deep breath as I glance up at him through my long lashes and I discover he was already looking down at me. The look in our eyes showed how we really felt and in this moment I knew he felt the same magnetic attraction I felt. His lips part as he lifts my chin up with his hand, softly caressing my face as he closes the distance between us, crashing his lips on mine.

My whole body falls limp in his arms as our tongues dance. Nothing in my life has ever made me feel more alive than what I was experiencing now. His feverish kisses run up and down my neck and collarbone as my lips tingle from the absence of his lips on mine. His hands roam every inch of my body that was barely contained in my short skin tight dress that felt way too restricting in the moment.

He shoves me up against the glass roughly before biting at my lower lip, making me moan loudly which sent him into overdrive. His fingers curled up in my hair, tugging tightly at the roots. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he places one of his hands on my ass to lift me up.

His blinding white teeth nip at the hem of my dress before he yanks the top of my dress down with his free hand, freeing my breast. His lips circle around my nipple, sucking and twirling his tongue causing me to through my head back in pleasure which only excites him more.

I feel him carry me to the nearby leather couch where he sets me down before getting on his knees in between my legs. I take two fistfuls of his shirt and rip it open, buttons flying off and hitting me. He growls as he dips back down and kisses me roughly as my fingers dig to his tattooed back, pulling him closer.

I could feel his hard on pressing on my thigh and it made me ache in my core for him. It had been months since I had been actually intimate with someone and I felt like I was about to burst. My hands reach between us and I go to unbuckle his belt as he continues torturing me with kisses and licks. I could feel his heart pound through his chest as I shove his pants down, leaving him in just his briefs.

He pulls his lips away from me for a moment, staring down at me as I was literally screaming internally for him to take me right then and there. I look him up and down, getting a full view of his body. It seemed almost every inch was covered in the beautiful artwork, covering all of his toned muscles.

I run my fingertips along the waistband of his briefs, making him shiver. I bring him back close to me, my lips resting against his ear.

"Leo, speak Italian between my legs." I whisper softly.

—————-

A/N

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and add this story to your library if you enjoyed it so far. It all inspires me to keep writing! Thank you so much for reading ❤️