S 。E。X。 ( Shu x Reader)

"What if we had a sex?." Shu ask you..Your heart beat so fast .." Shu we are in public and i don't have a plan to have a S..e..x with you or anyone..else." you said while your face blushing..he just look at you with a serious face.."Why do you always wear your headphone?"..you ask..he look at you .."Because your so noisy." he said and he stare at you and he walk around...' what the hell is he thinking?"..you whispered to yourself..and then ..after 30 minutes..you feel bored and then he look at you and he sit next to you and suddenly he pull you up and now you are in top of Shu.."Shu-chan what are you.?" you ask but you were cut because..he kiss your chest and you feel his hot breath ..makes you blush...

After A minutes..

He still kissing your chest .."Shu-chan, please stop you just kissing it and its to much so please stop.." you said and suddenly you feel that he is drinking your blood because you feel a little pain in your chest...his drinking you blood...

Behind the Scenes:

Subaru:What the hell did you do to her Shu!!!?!?!?

Laito:You did not understand it ..tch Baka ..B.A.K.A..

Subaru: Shut up!

Shu: I drink her blood and now im fine, thanks to her

Subaru: Her blood is mine

Shu: you are the last son,remember that.

☆☆☆

Hi guys sorry if its short ..Hope you like it thank you for the all readers love you all..thank you hope you like it..

Keep it Reader and vote my story
Thank you'

Azuosa OUT~