Beside You ( Laito x Reader )

Requested by @LaciaButler719 & @anime730. Hope you like it.

☆☆☆

After a year You and Laito get married and live happy. A past day you were worried about Laito he was always not in home for 5 days sometimes 1 month.

Its kind of sad because you were away from your own husband. But you know that Laito doing the things because of you. Because he really love you.

After 7 weeks waiting for him. He finally came back home.

" Bitch-chan, Im home." he said . Nothing change him still he call you ' Bitch-chan ' but you accept it as a wife but you know that its kind of weird that your own husband call you Bitch-chan.

" Bitch-chan, are you alright.?" he ask you with a worried face. You were awake in your thought. "Oh Laito-kun." you said with a little blushing in your face.

" Kawaii Bitch-chan " he said and give you a kiss on the cheek.

☆☆☆☆ Time Skippuh~

Its was lunch time and you two were done eating. Laito said that he will just go out side. So you go to your room and look at the mirror.

' I wonder if we had child....0////0 what am i thinking i-im just worried about him ' you thought in your mind.

" Hmmm Bitch-chan what are you doing?" he said as he saw you looking at the mirror. You were shock but you just put your head down.

Laito saw your sad face. "Why are you said Bitch-chan.? " he ask. Then he hold your chin to face the mirror you saw him touching your chin.

" La-laito-kun do you love m-me?." you ask he give you a shock face but then its turn into a worried face.

"Ofcourse.. I love you" he said and give you a kiss in your forehead. " No matter what happen im still Beside You . " he said.

And that night Laito was there in your side.

☆☆☆☆
Hi~ guys so hope you like it.

So MsAzuosa do you like it? xD hahha. i hope i made you cry.

Who is MsAzuosa she is my friend but if you see what is in her about her. She said that her other account is this well soemtimes i open it but not now.

Well hope you like it. And again im gonna make 20 facts about me again . You don't ask me a serious question.xD

So that all

Azuosa OUT~'''♡''