Happy (Azusa x Reader)

I miss my baby azusa❤ oh my reiji 2016 is coming major author note at end. And haha guess what? i'm at bar right now but don't think anything i just drink water

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You and Azusa are best friend since childhood. Of course as best friend both two of you fell in love secretly.

It was Thursday no classes you will spend time with you best friend Azusa Mukami.

You prepared everything. You were smiling because you never thought azusa will be the one who will ask you.

" I'm so happy~ " you said and say good bye to your parents because they will be gone going outside without you.

As you arrive in Azusa's house. You knock and azusa open it. He was half asleep.

He let you enter and give you a tea. Azusa is really that quiet he never talk a lot. Thats the reason why you like him.

" So... what do you.. want to do?" he asked as he sit next to you.

" hmm maybe we can cook something or bake." you said cheerfully.

He just smile and stand up. And walk through the kitchen. He brings out the recipe book.

" Let's go... to the market... we need to buy... some.. ingredients..." he said.

As you two were in market. You were looking for something for azusa. But in end you didn't found it.

When the two of you done buying all ingredients. The two of you are now home and wlak through the kitchen begin to baked.

At the end of the day. The two of you enjoy eating.

What will happen if i die? will you be happy? i would be happy with you my precious (Your name)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Happy New year everyone. I will mention later all my mallows who support me hue hue ; u; you all lucky .

I want to hear all mallows what do you think about me as a author of this book who hella reach 100+ chapter ? ; u ; hope i make all your day happy