Shin x Reader

Requested by : @Yuki_Shinozaki
Hope you like it♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shin Tsukinami your best friend. He is the most handsome in the world because all girls admire how damn handsome he is.

" (Your Name) " you hear a familiar voice when you turn around you saw the wolf boy Shin.

" Shin " you called him

Then he suddenly hug you tight. He is so cheerful. You can't stop but hug him back. But then his head went down and now his head was in your chest.

" Eh (Your name) your chest is so soft like a pillow . " then he suddenky touch it.

" GAH! " you were shock and suddebly push him but damn he is so strong. You smack his head.

" awww " he said and put his hand on his head.

" YOU PERVERT! " you shout with a blushing face but your voice is kind of angry

A day past, it was saturday because you are Shin's best friend you two were living each other.

You are lying in your bed. You look at Shin who is acting like a wolf.

You know Shin's secret that he is a wolf/vampire; And its hard for you when/if he transfer into a wolf.

" (Your name) " he called you with a calm voice

" What? " you ask with a little angry voice because you think he might to something.

" Say cheese~~" he click the button and take a picture of you. Well its a nice picture.

" W-What was that?" you ask but Shin don't care because he is busy in his phone.

" hehehe (your name) you're so cute." he said and let you see the picture of you and him

You blush but he is the one who is cute.

" I love you (Your name)" he said and hug you tight.

" You-..." before you continue your sentence you saw him sleeping. He sleep so face maybe he is tired.

" You look so cute like AN UGLY WOLF" you said and hug him back.

" Thats so mean (Your name)" he said

" I THROUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING!?" you punch him and he laugh

And that day all you have to do with Shin is just follow what makes him happy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for not updating because damn i have so many request. So yeah. I write this 4 AM which is not okay lol. I change the book cover hope you all like the book cover

Kanae is so bae❤