First All ( Carla x Reader )

Hi there.. Lol i don't know who to title this story. So Hope you will enjoy.

Requested to my precious reader Suzuna_Chan .

☆☆☆☆

It was Shin birthday ( A/N: Lets just say that its Shin Birthday ) Carla invite you.
Its your first time that Carla invite you for a special party specially its his brother birthday.

So you have to prepare for 5 days. Because Carla said he want to see you with a different you.

You call you best friend ( BestF Name) for some help.

(BestF Name) said she will meet you. You wait then your best friend arrive.

You two talk about what will be your dress and walk color. And your hair style.

" How about this?" she said as she let you see a kind of dress.

" Its too... big?" you said.

She give you an annoying face.

" Come on (Y/N) its been an hour looking for a nice dress for you."she said to you and sigh

" But i can't choose" you said and put your head down.

" Just choose (Color) dress its look pretty on you. " she said.

" Okay." you replied and sigh

☆☆☆ Time skippuh 3 days later

Carla didn't call you because he don't want to disturb you for the preparation.

You sigh your done with dress now woth your hair style.

" What is the great hair style for me?" you ask yourself.

Its been an hour. Now you choose (Hair style). Its pretty to you. But you choose to be in the same hair.

☆☆☆☆ Time Skippuh

Party time 《

You enter the party with Carla.

" Are you nervous?" he ask as he hold your hand tight.

" A little." you said.

So the party start. After a minute you feel a little dizzy. So Carla decide to let you go out side with him. He let you drink a water.

" Are you okay?" he ask. You just smile.

You turn to look at him but after just a second. You feel a soft lips press in your lips. You were shock.

He put his tongue inside your mouth and travel it all. You moan a little.

" Your mine (y/n)." he said

Then that night Carla stole all about you.

☆☆☆☆

OwO its was close to be a LEMON~.. hehe but hope you all like it specially to Suzuna_Chan ♡^♡

i was chatting her while doing this. Its make me blush she is so sweet.

Well news me and Azusa have a baby do you want to be? I'll be your mom xD hahah..

Oh by the way Add me on Line. I'm making a group chat.

Line ID :Azuosa

So don't be shy okay?

Azuosa Out