Stay Quiet (Reiji x Reader)

You were walking in a dark place which Reiji said to you because he said that he will say something that will make you shock but in the start while walking in the a dark way you feel that Reiji is such a scary man, while walk you saw a shadow the you see a little red and when you walk fast you saw Reiji his eyes is so red in the dark . " Well (y/n) you came." he said with a smile you were shock . " Re-reiji-kun ." you said then he walk closer to you. " Stay quiet (y/n), or else subaru will come bit me." he said and then you stay quiet. You always look at Reiji who is smiling. " oh. Reiji-kun where's your glasses?." you ask :(;゙゚'ω゚'): " Ah. i forgot but don't worry im a vampire i can still see you." he said and then you just stand and then you feel a little bored . So you think that you will make funny with reiji. " Reiji-kun your outfift is good, you look handsome." you said then reiji blush a little then he just smiling . " You scared me reiji-kun." you said. " ~Why?." he ask ." Because you always smile but your smile is so creepy like you gonna eat me. " you said then he just still smiling ' his smile is so creepy and look at his smile is look like evil smile'. You whispered to your mind. " Stay quiet (y/n) or else i will punish you .!" he said and you stay quiet and just standing your legs is hurt now but you just stand because you don't want to punish .at the end reiji always say ' Stay Quiet ' you will weird about him but then you realize that reiji want to be with you.

Hi guys hope you like it sorry if its short im out of request damn it!.joke so hope you like it thank you for my lovely readers thank you so Comment or Message me if you have any idea

-Thank you !!!..

Azuosa OUT~