Roses of Sadness (Reiji x Reader)

Requested by : @Chuvachuchu_15 (i don't know if you have another but i think its you.) & @casandranicolevargas. If you have problem then tell me.

Because i'm tired being nice i write this as a sad chapter for me. You will know what is it
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For Reiji, its hard to admit how sad he is. Everything in his life changed. Today is the day were he will visit a grave.

He prepare his tea imagining something that makes him happy but then put into a sad face.

As he fix his things and start the car. Inside the car it was quiet.

Thinking something but still can't. His mind is full of happy memories but in end something happened.

A day were he begin to changed and even his life. He want to return to the past but can't.

As he lock the car. Walking with a red roses in his hand trying to be strong. Strong as man

He sit in a grass and saw his visiting grave. Suddenly tears came out, tears with sadness and say

" You don't know how sad it is without you." he said with a sad voice

" If i have a chance to return the past, i will wish to be with you." as he put the roses in the grave and get through the car.

He remember the day, the day with (Your name)

R.I.P Sakamaki (Your name)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry if its short.

I just want to say please watch your manner. Even you apologize i wont accept it because i'm so done with people, people who try to be nice to me.

To the person that i mute, i'm sorry if i'm rude or mean but I WONT UNMUTE you its not that its your fault. I just don't accept apologize anymore because i try my best to write this book and then you will just say you hate it plus me.

Did i do something to hate me? or maybe i'm just really rude, mean, shit, bitch!

To all who hate my book. Just comment your negative comments now i'll give you all a chance.

I'm thinking to change my wattpad name. So that no more Azuosa.