Chapter-2

i dedicate this chapter to someone who selflessly agreed to help me with story by proof reading it soon enough. lots of love to her. :)

i wanted to write more words but i dont want to extend stuff and stick to my plot.

interesting fact: Maya swears more in her head than she talks. count the amount of times she abused and spoke :P...although i dont know how much but i guess its a competition.

my character is an introvert because she is cautious of her words but she thinks alot :)

Chapter-2

My heart skipped a beat. My nipples became erect and my thighs squeezed my vagina from dripping too much. I can sense his presence at this castle.

Holy fuck! What is that rogue doing here? He told me that we would run away tonight even though he didn’t explain the nitigrity of it and ran away before I could see his face but I know its him.

His presence here is dangerous. Alpha Aries will kill him.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I can’t lose the only opportunity to live a normal happy life. I can’t lose the chance of having a happy relationship for once in my life. My legs weakened at the thought of this.

Moon goddess is trying her best to see me break.

 She will fail though.

I have somehow perfected the art of making my face look like stone. Not a spectre of emotions can be traced on it because all are repressed.

My mother slapped the crap out of me when I showed too many emotions. I guess, she was useful for once.

Luna Clara laughter played in the background of my thoughts.

Fuck, she was talking to me. I haven’t completed Luna word.

Fuck.

My mother would have snorted at me derogatively if she saw this. And would have said what Luna had.

“Can’t do a simple job of bowing and calling my name properly? How obnoxious and insubordinate woman you are…”

Everyone laughed.

That so-called victimised girl said, “her slut of a mother was also like her……dirty she was….she dirtied the entire pack with her ways…..this bastard is a proof of that slut’s tainted blood..”

I observed her. If hate alone could kill someone, the look on her face would have killed me thousand times.

I don’t give a shit about that.

Let the fucking world feel what they have to feel about me. Middle finger to their fucking judgemental feelings!

My shoulder stiffened in alert position.

He is close.

I have to distract them. An idea crossed my head.

I then smiled and said with a polite tone, “You were so weak that you let a bastard bully you, huh?”

I tilted my head and smiled. Her red face became ferociously more red. Her forehead twitched with angry wrinkles. Her jaws were stiff.

Now Alpha Aries raised his back in anticipation.

Whatever.

 I don’t give a fuck about his approval and shit. His role basically is to watch people fuck my mind and pride.