Chapter -7

Unedited.

"Mama, who are mates?"
My mother cried. She whispered, "Goddess gave us a beautiful curse-matebond. Maya , when you find your mate, make sure he can't live without you. He may think he is the dominant one but you are the one pulling the string."

"Oh like the puppets we see at school!"

"Yes, the puppets. And if you fail, you will die."
I got scared. The child me started crying profusely.
"I don't want to die, mama. I will run from him"
She slapped me on my face and I fell on the broken creaky wood. My eyes looking at the dim candles. The air permeated of  sex, sweat and chocolate. But also rotten flowers. Everything was slow in my head because of the slap.

" Never cry, you idiot. Never run, you idiot. You are not born for that."

I looked at her and asked, "then what am I born to do?"

She smiled wickedly. Her eyes spoke of mischief.
"You are born to rule."

I heard a knock that woke me up. I felt the hot water now became cold. The door was open and I saw Apollo.

He smirked, "so you slept on the tub for 3 hours. Travelling must have been that exhausting or my maids arranged a really nice bath."

I smiled. The water isn't hot anymore. My hands all wrinkles. I stood up without removing my eye contact from him. Not shy of my nakedness.

Boys like shy and innocent girls, my daughter. Real kings like bold and fearless girls. They seek a queen and not some maiden. That's how you rule, my daughter.

I am remembering her too much. It's like she has become my instinct. Is that normal?

His eyes, however, got starlted. He thought I would take a towel or something. His face red. The little psychopath has a boner. If my wolf was alive, she could even sniff his arousal.

I walked towards the shower. My ass looking at him now. I switched on the shower.
"How are the people of your country, my Alpha?"

He is in a daze.

"You really are something, Maya. Who are your parents?"

"My single parent was a whore, not worth a mention. She died when I was 15. "

"Yes but a whore would invite me in the shower with or without saying. But you.....how should I put it? Even though you are naked, something is stopping me to touch you."

You are born to rule. Something whispers like a wind.

I walk towards him. I touch his chest. His white tight shirt getting wet. I looked into his eyes and said, "my body belongs to you, my mate."
He touches me cheeks with both his hands.
"I can have flesh anywhere. It's your soul and mind that I want."

"That's something even the Alpha king can't have. "

"Who was your father, Maya?"

"Some flesh."

This time he squeezes my cheeks.
"Luna Artemis says you are a bastard. An abomination that has no wolf."

I smile.

"She is absolutely right. What are you doing to do about that?"

This time he smiles. His hands slowly travelling down towards my neck.

"She is almost dead. After two hours of torture, I took everything I need to know about your childhood. She is one meek woman. She is a refuge after my father killed her whole pack."

His hands now softly touching my nipples.

"She is not dead yet. I want you to decide how she dies. I feel you have the right."

My heart skipped a beat.

He did something for me.  But what will be the price?

Who is the puppet now?

My eyes started collecting tears that I don't want to come out. My pussy wet and excited at the thought of his savageness in mate-bond. I took his one hand and sucked his finger slow. His eyes now dark.

"Thank you. You just gave me the best gift."

"Well anything for my Queen."

And he took my lips.

She smiled wickedly. Her eyes spoke of mischief.
"You are born to rule."
"No I am not , Mama. I don't want to be with an Alpha."
Her devil-like smile stares at my face close.
"Goddess has cursed you beyond your belief. It will not care about your want."
I would appreciate comments and feedbacks so that I can write my next chapter accordingly.