chapter ten.

AUTHOR'S NOTE - as i said in the introduction, everything that isn't originally from SW (characters, scenes, etc..) IS ALL FICTIONAL. THIS CHAPTER IS VERY MUCH FICTIONAL. thank you.

you stepped onto base, scurrying inside and saw kylo already waiting for you. you jumped into his arms, your legs wrapping around his waist and arms loose around his neck. his face nuzzled into your neck, planting soft pecks on it. he carefully put you back on your two feet after several minutes, holding your hand and you both walked to throne room.

guards stayed silent when you stepped into the elevator, and didn't look at you or kylo. he let go of your hand and stared down into your eyes when the elevator doors closed, taking in a deep inhale. you raised a brow and tilted your head to the side, not wanting anymore surprises or bad news.

"what is it, ky?"

"every fifty years, there's a big solar eclipse. do you know what that is?"

you nodded, and the elevator doors opened, revealing rey. she was back. you groaned and wanted to smack her already. you let kylo finish as you both walked to your thrones, putting on your cloak.

"the solar eclipse is suppose to happen in two weeks. it happens on the same date, every fifty years." he said and you nodded, sitting down and rey just listened along, knowing she must be part of the plan. "what does this have to do with anything? especially us?" you asked, eyebrows raised and curious. "this solar eclipse raises more powerful energy and force for a sith. which means, you and rey will be a more dangerous threat and with that, you can easily take down the ordeal." kylo explained and you scoffed, rolling your eyes once you saw rey.

"i'm not helping her. especially when she hid such a thing from me." you spat while looking at her and she looked down, thinking of murdering her. "i said i was sorry! what more do you want from me?" she asked and you stood up, walking to her. "i want you to go back to the resistance and stay there, forever. you're just a scavenger, remember? you will always be nothing. you're rey nobody." you said and glared into her eyes, your fingers curling.

she punched you and you grinned, looking back at her. "without me, you would've known nothing." she reminded you and you nodded. both of you immediately try using the force against each other and kylo got up, activating his lightsaber. "no more!" his shout boomed throughout the room, flying you both backwards and hitting the walls. you rubbed your head and groaned, pouting and balanced yourself when standing.

"i will kill you!" you yelled and turned on your lightsaber, her doing the same. kylo slid between you both, being a blocking wall. "i will kill you both, if i have to." he warned and eyed you down, grabbing your lightsaber. he sighed and turned it off, putting away on his side, shaking his head.

"i could be empress palpatine." rey said and you chuckled, flipping her off. "if you weren't in the picture, i could stand by kylo's side."

your fingers curled more and your blood boiled, jaw tightening. you looked at kylo, who was staring at rey. he was blocking off his mind from you. was he protecting her? you didn't know what to do in this moment; you could either scream and kill, or cry again.

"i thought you would change." you told kylo and he raised a brow, confused. "you know what i mean, kylo. i rather be dead in a grave. i rather be with your grandparents and dad. they're much better people than you are." you said and flung rey to the wall, head banging onto the metal and blacking out. you force grabbed your lightsaber from kylo's pocket, even with his.

his eyes went back and forth between you and rey. you broke his lightsaber in half with your leg, tossing it to him. "good luck repairing that. see you when the ordeal takes over." you said and walked out, eyes burning with tears. you made your way to your quarters, staring down the guards. "i want kylo ren and rey injected down and held in the interrogation room, immediately! use blasters if you have to take them down!" you commanded and they nodded, obeying without saying a single word.

you barged into the room, activating your lightsaber and it created sparks when slicing through the walls with it. you cried when ruining everything, breaking darth vader's helmet into pieces, spreading the ashes of him everywhere and threw kylo's helmet to the wall, leaving a dent in it.

you ripped apart blankets and sheets,
including his clothes. by the time you were finished, all damage was unfixable. you were in tears and your heart was beating too quick. the room was a chaotic mess.

the hood of your cloak hung over your head, nearly covering your eyes and you walked out of the room, lightsaber still humming. guards were frightened for their lives, you could sense it. "are they in the room?" you asked and they nodded in sync, answering, "yes, empress."

your footsteps tapped against the tile floors as you entered the interrogation room and saw them both hopeless. rey had a blaster shot to her shoulder and kylo with one to his leg, trying to get out.

it was a sith, against her own blood and husband. three people with the force, in a room together. "i suggest getting the thought of murdering me out of your head, rey." you said and she was still trying to release herself.

"the dark side has finally consumed you, but too much. it wasn't suppose to be like this." rey said and had worry in her heart, her eyes being sad. "isn't this what you both wanted? or everybody wanted? for me to fulfill the destiny of being a fucking palpatine! well here i am, empress palpatine, wondering if she should kill her own cousin and husband!" you yelled and they flinched from it, never seeing you this angry.

"darling, sweetheart.."

"shut the fuck up, kylo! you wanted this too! you wanted me to face myself and join you in the beginning before any of this bullshit happened!"

you took deep breathers. you leaned against the wall and closed your eyes, thinking and trying to calm yourself finally. you didn't realize how far you went into your thoughts until you remembered padmé's words.

"i fear you will end up like anakin."

your eyes snapped open and the room became dizzy, your heart striking with pain again. you groaned and fell to the ground, trying to breathe. your vision became hazy and your brain pounded.

every noise was becoming inaudible and your head spun. it became hard to breathe and you barley made out kylo's face, who had your head in his lap. he was screaming something to rey and you saw her run, like something was chasing her.

your eyes rolled back and you saw only darkness.