chapter seven.

there was no longer good in you or ben. ben was kylo, and you were now empress palpatine, both forces being dangerously strong. pilots and engineers were rebuilding the command shuttle, while kylo trained you for days.

there was even a thorne room for you and kylo, where enemies would have to kneel at your feet and beg for forgiveness. you were sadistic and psychotic, even. you both were. the only love and good in your hearts were for each other, nothing or nobody could ever take that away. it didn't take long when guards were afraid to speak their minds or even reach out to you.

you even buried luke skywalker's lightsaber that rey gave to you. yours was designed like a two in one; double bladed, the red bright and glowed. it suited you very well. your long cloak draped down and the hood covered your head, only revealing your face. you were a female duplicate of kylo ren.

a guard exited out of the elevator, kneeling to you both. "your reason?" you asked and stared at the nervous guard, grinning. "empress and commander, the radar went off again. it's the ordeal and they're soon to land onto the base." the guard spoke, eyes on the ground and hands clasped behind his back.

"thank you. get every weapon pointed at the shuttle." you said and he nodded, you and kylo walking behind him to outside. your lightsaber was harnessed to your side and you let down your hood once you came face to face with madeline. she already had a smirk on her face and she was trying to intimidate you- it didn't work.

"general jo and commander ares. your presence is not welcomed here, and everyone else of the ordeal." kylo said and she chuckled, shrugging. she was examining him, from head to toe. "i see you've finally accepted the truth, empress. i'm amazed." she said and raised both brows, getting closer to you. she was wanting to become a potential threat.

you activated your lightsaber, both bladed ends glowing red and the tip was near her stomach. "get any closer and i'll burn through you, general." you warned and her smirk disappeared, looking at the weapon then you.

"you really are dark, empress.." she mumbled, taking a few steps back and couldn't get her eyes off the lightsaber. "living up to my bloodline, remember? scary to see it in person, isn't it?" you asked and your grin was now in a sinister smirk, twirling your lightsaber. she swallowed thickly and almost lost her balance the closer you got up to her as she walked backwards to not get hurt.

she immediately activated hers and pointed it to your throat. "aw, madeline. you aren't a harmful person to me anymore." you said and pushed your lightsaber through her shoulder, hearing her yelled in pain and fall to the ground, the weapon dropping out of her hand. you grabbed it and shut it off, tossing it to kylo. she was in tears, rolling around in the ground and sobbed in pain. ares looked at her then you, afraid to do anything.

"this means war!" ares yelled and fingers curled into his palms. "war? we took down the first order and we can easily take down you. by the way, you're talking to a palpatine, don't forget that, ares. you sure you want to lose?" you questioned, giving madeline a harsh kick to her side and kylo watched you, grinning in pride.

you turned off your lightsaber and squatted down next to her, her eyes still pouring tears and you mocked a frown. "i should kill you, right here and right now, in front of everyone.." you started off and she shook her head, pleading for you not to murder her. "but i won't. this is your last warning. come back again and there will be a war."

you stood back up and looked at ares, signaling that he could help her up. "i feel such pity for you weak, pathetic people. if you were a dark side, you'd be strong, demanding and have some great capabilities. the ordeal is none of those and i'm sure general hux would be very disappointed." you taunted and kylo's arm slung around your shoulder, watching these two miserable people trying to prove something.

"we know there's nobody on the elysian, but your people are somewhere. and once we find and kill them, then we will come kill you and take over the entire galaxy." ares said and you nodded, giving him a thumbs up and rolled your eyes.

"you know what you need to do." kylo whispered in your ear and you looked at him, raising a brow. you had to stare at him for a few seconds, get into his mind to see what he meant. "i gave them a warning, that should be enough. if they come back, i will do it." you told him and he shook his head, not taking that as an answer.

"do it. kill them and we don't have to worry about them anymore." he kept pressuring and you groaned, shaking your head now. "you both will be stopped." you heard madeline say and you were starting to feel stressed out by her, just wanting her to leave.

"we're unstoppable." you told her and threw her lightsaber to her feet. she grabbed it and put it to her side, inhaling sharply. "what if we told you, we have someone from your past, that's with us right now?" madeline said and you turned your full attention to her, tilting your head to the side.

footsteps came down the ramp, loud and clear. you waited and the appearance of a familiar person made your jaw drop, eyes widen and heart sink. you weren't filled with rage or anything- you were frightened and had flashbacks.

"theo.." you whispered and he smiled, standing in between ares' and madeline's. "nice to see you, empress." he greeted and you looked at kylo, not noticing his lightsaber was activated and his fingers were wrapped tight around it.

"i thought you fucking killed him!" you spat at your husband and he didn't bother to listen to you. if you were being honest, you assumed theo was floated because there was no word about him from kylo. the memory of him nearly killing you flashed into your mind and you tried not to sob.

"ah, empress. aren't you happy to see me?" theo asked and your hands clenched tightly, jaw as well. you wanted nothing more than to execute the man who nearly murdered you, when you were helpless. you needed to make a physical warning.

your hand pointed to ares, force choking him and kylo reacted with madeline, doing the same. visible electricity came out of each fingertip of yours and killed ares, electrocuting and choking him to death.

kylo let go of madeline and theo was paralyzed in his spot. "get the fuck out of my face!" you shouted and they scurried away, leaving ares dead on the ground.

once they were out of everyone's sight, you turned to kylo and grabbed his hand, dragging him to your quarters. you weren't mad or anything.

you were scared and needed to cry on his shoulder.