chapter five.

when you got back to the base ground, you went straight to your room and there was no sign of ben. many questions and thoughts ran into your brain, that made you exhausted.

you knew that the ordeal was planning an attack and it would soon go into motion. you knew there were probably survivors. you stared out the window, head leaning against the metal wall and pursed your lips. the swift sound of the hatch door rang your ears and could hear ben's footsteps approaching you.

you turned around and your body stayed touching the wall, furrowing your eyebrows. "do you know who violet skywalker is?" you asked and he shrugged, taking off his mask. "sounds familiar, don't know." he muttered, not in the mood to be scolded or anything.

"violet skywalker is luke's daughter. violet so happens to be madeline jo."

he didn't give a reaction. his emotions were dead, and his face didn't give any sort of feeling. "okay and? she's not my problem and she shouldn't be yours either. i'll handle the ordeal." he said and rolled his eyes, settling down his mask.

"i don't think you understand that we might have another war, ben! if your plan is to rebuild the first order, i don't want to be any part of it!" you yelled and he bolted towards you, his face in yours. he was filled with rage, you could see it in his eyes. you swallowed thickly, your breathing being shaky.

"get out of my face before i kick you, kylo ren."

"at least you know who i am."

you scoffed and rolled your eyes, pushing him out of your way. "yeah, sure." you muttered and his hand squeezed your bottom, causing you to whimper. "strip and get on the bed, now." he demanded and you immediately obeyed, stripping off every single thing on your body that covered you from head to toe. "head down, ass up."

you obeyed once again, stuffing your face into the pillow and the cold wind touched your bare skin, feeling the tip of his fingers examine your bottom. "so pretty, such a good girl you are for me." he mumbled, his hand striking your ass and you squirmed, pouting. his fingertips trailed down to your cunt, teasing it and you whined, only to hear him chuckle.

he fiddled with his clothes, taking everything off and didn't warn you when you felt himself slip inside you. he harshly pounded inside you, your hands grasping onto the bedsheets and tried to keep your legs opened.

"shit, you feel so good around me, sweetheart." he moaned out, his hands groping your bottom and smacking it several times, leaving handprint marks. you were a mess mixture of desperate whines and moans, while the pillow muffled your screams of his name.

you felt his arms snake around your waist, bringing you up to his chest and he continued to pound into you. you were like a small doll around his arms, he could easily destroy you.

one hand gripped your throat tightly, almost able to block your airways and your eyes rolled back. "sir.. fuck, you feel so amazing." you said and your mouth hung open, hands holding onto his muscles. "say my titles. c'mon, be a good girl and say it." he commanded and you couldn't say anything, only being able to let out lewd noises.

"say it. say it, you dumb bitch." he spat and your vision was filled with stars, seeing almost the entire galaxy from how harsh he was ruining you. you started to moan his name, until he covered your mouth with his hand, eyebrows furrowed and angry. "not that one. you know which one.. say it."

you know what he meant and didn't want to, but if it made him pleased and happy, you would say it millions of times to satisfy him. "kylo! fuck kylo, ruin me!" you pleaded and he chuckled, your body falling out of his hold and flat onto the bed, like a rag doll.

"so fucking filthy for me. you sound so pathetic. your body is all mine, and if anyone touches you, i'll fucking kill them." he spat and you got even more aroused from it, smirking and nodding.

your climax started to form and he groaned, his hand combing through your hair and yanking it, making you gasp sharply.

"shit, i'm gonna cum." he muttered and your nails dug deeper into the bedsheets, nearly ripping into them and your legs tremble as you released all over his cock, feeling his climax pour inside you. he pulled out and your hole leaked, though he wasn't finished.

he flipped you over onto your back and rammed inside you, hovering over you and grabbed your face, making sure your eyes never left his. you opened your mouth and he spit inside it, patting your cheek, swallowing his saliva and smiled.

"that's my fucking girl. you love when i corrupt it, don't you?" he asked and you nodded, your legs still shaking and his cock pushed further inside you, hitting the right spot.

his hand still held onto your jaw and you were becoming too shy to even look at him, but he refused to let your face go. "look at me as i fuck your pretty cunt." he hissed and you pouted, whining. the pit of your stomach started to have the familiar reaching, and your eyebrows furrowed, eyes telling him how desperate you were.

"does my dumb plaything want to cum?"

"yes sir, please."

he grinned and shook his head, seeing you squirm around. "no, you don't get to cum yet. this is for me to enjoy." he whispered into your ear, shivers running down your spine and goosebumps covered your body. "hold it or i'll hurt you, very badly."

you nodded and tried your best to, but it was getting to hard. your eyes squeezed shut and felt yourself release, gasping loudly and back arching. you barley realized what you did once his cock was out of you and he was grabbing his lightsaber, with it coming into contact with your jaw. you let out a high pitch gasp and a cooper taste filled your mouth; blood.

"i said i would hurt you, didn't i?"

you pouted and spat the blood in his face, showing him your tinted teeth. "naughty thing you are." he murmured and smirked, doing it again, more blood dripping down your chin and to your chest.

he wiped the blood off his face and the cold metal feeling of the hilt fulfilled your cunt, noticing he shoved it inside you. "you don't deserve my cock inside you." he said and his smirk never left his face. your back arched and eyes rolled back, forgetting the feeling of the weapon inside you. it had been months.

ben didn't let you adjust to the size of it, the hilt practically thrusting inside you at a fast, rough pace and you were getting off to it. you didn't know how much more you could handle. you were going to be braindead by the end of it all and could cum so easily.

your body had shut down, along your mind and pouted, whimpering. your legs trembled one more time and you came onto the hilt, feeling it leave your cunt.

you panted and didn't notice how sweaty you were. he towered over you and saw how gone out of your mind you were. "baby.." he whispered and you whined in response, seeing him frown. "okay, let's get you cleaned up." he picked you up, one arm under your knees and the other under your neck, carrying you to the shower.

he sat you down onto the tile floor, turning on the shower and squatted down, kissing your forehead. "you did so good, sweetheart. i love you." he said and smiled small, grabbing a cloth, wiping the juices off of you. he washed your body off with soap next and then your hair, bathing your entire body. he cleaned himself after you were completely done and you stayed on the floor, admiring him. you thought about when he told you to call him kylo instead of ben. it did break your heart.

ben helped you stand up, covering both yourselves in towels and carried you back to the bed. he put on your undergarments and covered your upper half with his shirt, kissing your forehead and tucked you into bed. it was nighttime already.

he changed himself and curled up next to you, bringing you close to his body and the heat of it made you warm. he kissed the top of your head and you nuzzled your face into his chest, smiling contently. you closed your eyes and dozed off to a deep sleep.