Mysery of life

Timmy will be meating will and giulang today for brunch,two of his best and intimate friends they'll be going to mud their favorite he was so excited he missed will so much so he just messed his hair putted a black cap on white t shirt and black joggers and white sneakers he made his way to the cafe.
will was already waiting for him will timmy greeter "hey man "said will standing up "I missed you "as they hugged happily,"don't hug too tightly without me "said giulang as he joined the three of them were happy to reunite as best friends since always "so we should get a table "said will "we should" said timmy,they seated looking through menus" Timmy tim looking dope as ever "said will timmy laughed "so as you man ","what about me "said giulang "you are the cute one "the three of them laughed the waitress approached hi she said flirty what can I get three handsome mans for drinks oh shit said giulang orange juice please said timmy,for me too said will also me said giulang perfect three orange juices I'll be right back and she winked to timmy direction,who will tell the statistics boy will drive all the girls crazy said will I don't know dude see what I told you said giulang Timmy just blushed I have to tell you guys something said timmy excitedly what is it man said will giulang knew so he said big boy grinning I have a girlfriend know and I'll like you guys to meet her said timmy blushing shit bro I missed a lot said will the waitress arrived with their juices and said what would be your order twirling her hair Timmy said the spinach omelette please,will said the english omelette and giulang the blueberry pancakes anything else pretty face she directed to timmy instead giulang answered and said no sweetie the waitress just rolled her eyes and walked away what the hell was that man said timmy taking oportunities you don't you were telling us about your girlfriend Timmy blushed she's the most beautiful and sweetest person man she's funny ,adorable,deep I can get serious but funny at the same time we have a lot of things in common she's just the most amazing part of my life he's in love man he said to giulang we lost him timmy just laughed when can we meet her said will how about this Friday asked timmy sounds perfect for me said will I can't wait to meet her tell her to bring kaia giulang said timmy what shes hot I'll said timmy the waitress arrived with the plates and said are you single guy with dreamy green eyes and cap Timmy just blushed and said no I'm not the waitress just said well lucky her you are to die for left a laught and left don't say anything said timmy cutting his omelette.
——————————-
Marial was in the local farmers market she loved there for new groceries when she heard a girl said marial berileu is that you she turned around she saw a green eyed brunnette girl kind on her 25-26 years she looked so familiar it was Pauline her ballet teacher when she was six,Pauline was a teen back then she teached at her mom dance school Pauline omg so great to see you she hugged her,look at you such a beautiful women now marial blushed and said so do you beautiful papillon,you remember said Pauline how can't I remember the papillon dance I was the happiest said marial you always were my favorite don't tell the others Pauline laughted and you were my favorite teacher said marial she hugged her again do you want to grab a coffee said Pauline I'll love to said marial Pauline can i take you to my favorite acai spot is so delicious and instagram you know said marial laughing let's get going mon amie said Pauline .They arrived to the cafe it's my favorite said marial which do you recommend me said Pauline everything is so good but you have to try the wild berry one said marial it'll be my treat said Pauline no how could you please said marial to my favorite teacher and bestie as a kid fine said Pauline the next one would be mine deal said marial hi can i get too wild berries bowl okay your name miss marial she said smiling thank you marial said the cashier.
They seated so hows Paris asked marial it's so beautiful I came to visit my mom and my brother hows Your mama asked marial sweetes as ever said Pauline Nicole always has been so adorable I feel Matilda on the adopt me teacher marial called the barista she got up to get the bowls she couldn't remember who was paulines brother she remembered she had a crush on him on her ballet classes growing up,when he arrived to do homework from school they both were shy to each other but marial wants to know where her firts crush would be now she won't ask he has a boyfriend now ,my mom sais hi and she looks forward to have a meeting with you she always have loved you,aww Nicole always so sweet said marial tell me your an actress now said Pauline yes said marial i can't believe it she said blushing my brother too said Pauline really said marial that's so good ,I know who would thing him being so shy would be that now said Pauline marial laughed girl this is freaking good said Pauline I know I just had my boyfriend to taste it and he was also in love with it he's a lucky one wait did I hear the b word marial blushed tell me everything said Pauline well he's the most amazing human and most adorable guy on earth he treats me like a princess I couldn't be happier his laught makes my world I'm so lucky to have him she said I'm so happy for you girl he's the lucky one you grew so fast marial laughed how did you two met well we met at our set to a movie together and he asked me out for lunch she said inst it cute she said very said Pauline got a text marial my mom says if you would like to get dinner dinner with us my mom me and my brother tomorrow night I'll love to tell her to give my thanks to her she said that's a plan said Pauline marial blushed what said Pauline laughing I would see your brother since a long time no see he was my childhood crush sweetie said Pauline don't worry he's the same clumps shy as ever just more taller and longer hair a normal annoying thing marial laughed so hard Pauline I can't wait to hug your mom honestly trust me she as well marial laughed marial I'm so happy you found someone you are so beautiful and funny and lovely a beautiful papillon,Pauline you are making me cry I can't wait to meet him said Pauline you'll soon I've even told my dad yet Pauline laughed I've to say I still do the princess sugar plum dance in my room no way I promise we have to take a ballet date please just tell me when said Pauline and all the day I miss ballet so much my whole childhood said marial Well I'll might be putting a studio  in here said Pauline smiling no way that's so great congratulations Pauline I'll be amazing I want to be a student already yay clapped Pauline both girls stood up and went for a stroll we should catch up like besties said marial totally this is my number and I'll be staying with my mom at Hell's Kitchen you can always found me there I'll be staying for a while and I can't wait for tomorrow she said grinning me too girly and they hugged text me later we gotta keep catching up said Pauline yes of course arevoua papillon said Pauline arevoua said throwing a kiss to her.She called kaia ,guess who I'll be meating tomorrow said mark who said kaia my childhood crush no way the awkward ballet boy son of the teacher marial laughed as she walked yes I'm so nervous my inner seven year old self is nervous how he'll be it was cute before said kaia very said marial well good luck girl remember your friend is single and you have a boyfriend shut up said marial.
————————-
Timmy and his friends were strolling around when timmy phone ringed it's Pauline he said she's in town say hi to her from me said will I'll salut Pauline said timmy grinning salut timmy I've missed you me too a lot como sava tres bien Said timmy et toi tres bien Pauline answered so I'm calling you to tell you that tomorrow we'll be having dinner with maman really I can't wait to see you said timmy and someone else said Pauline grinning who else Pauline said timmy couriosly you'll see tomorrow well au revoir frère Pauline don't hang up shit said timmy what is it dude said giulang I'm going to dinner with my mother and sister tomorrow but they are taking someone else and they didn't told me relax man it's not that the dude is going to eat you said giulang who earned a timmy slap as they laughed maybe they are taking will and they are trying to surprise me said timmy maybe the chalamet loves me why do I feel this is getting interesting said giulang.