Every breath you take

It was Saturday ,the Saturday giulangs party timmy was so excited it was kind of his first date with marial one of many,Timmy was at his apartment getting ready he'll be wearing a puffy off white,white jacket and olive tshirt and black jeans with white converses and ofc messy curls he wanted to look perfect for her ,giulang was setting up all togheter at his apparment he was going to pick up her,at her apartment so he texted her
Timothee
Hey :) are you ready
Marial
Yup almost
Timothee
Take your time I'll be on my way to yours can't wait to see you
Marial
Me too:)I'll see you here
Timothee
I'll text you when I'm here xx
Delivered 8:30 pm
————————-
"Kaia answer "said marial kaia answered her phone "god I'm so nervous kaia Timmy is picking me up and I'm a mess "she FaceTime "her yeah what a mess you are "said kaia eating lays" show your outfit said "kaia marial was wearing a tight cheeta turtleneck but short sleeves,black hightwaisted skinny jeans and silver heels she was skinny but great body,her hair was natural wavy so she left it that way makeup simple mascara ,cherry pink gloss,blush "you look hot babe a spin "said kaia marial spinner flirty and laughing ,"Timmy would melt "said kaia,"I can't wait to see him "she heard a ding on the door "he's here bye kaia ","safe sex kids "said kaia "hahah you're funny "said marial "tell me everything said "kaia "I'll bye "said marial,she got a text form timmy he said he was here marial checked herself on lastime grabbed her Prada clutch and went to the door she opened it and Timmy was standing there he looked so handsome and sexy he was the most stylish guy,but timmys breath was taken marial looked stunning that body she was tall but now with heels she was like almost timmys height he couldn't believe he was actually taking out this girl tonight "wow you look stunning "he said breathless "thank you "she blushed "so do you I love your furry jacket "she said "shall we timmy "said grabbing her hand,they took a cab to giulangs apartment when they entered it was a huge party tongue tied was in the backround "giulang "Timmy shouted "hey dude "said giulang grinning "hey marial you look gourgeos "giulang was drunk timmy tooked marials hand she noticed that "where are the beers "he said "in the kitchen and gave timmy the balcony key",Marial never had liked beer so she asked timmy "what are you going to drink "she said "uh beer or rum what can I get you "he said "vodka is fine "she said he served her vodka with rasberry juice "come on I wanna show you something "he said taking her away with his beer and the vodka bottle in hand they reached to the balcony the view was breathtaking "wow "she said "I really love nyc "Timmy loved the way she admired the view he stood next to her and she said "you know I've never came to a party like this "she turned to him "really "said timmy "this party's where my teenage years ","my mom never let me party at this kind of party's she was super hard with me actually I started to party when i turned 18 if you thought I'm a party girl I'm not "she said shyli,"wow "he said "I never thought of that of you "he said serious the light of the moonlight make her even more prettier,"do you smoke ?"she asked courisly the alcohol was starting to make his pressence "sometimes at partys like this or clubs why ","oh just courios "she said "I like guys who smokes "he laughed "do you wanna try ?"he asked her" yes "she said he bringed a cigaratte and lighten it up he smoked it first and then passed it to her it had a little bit of weed she try it to smoke but she failed so timmy teached her how she was getting turned on so as Timmy he putted the cigarette in her mouth and she blew the humos "this shit taste disgusting but I look cool" your love by the outfield was starting to sound "oh god I love that song "she said "me too "said timmy he was starting to get high so as marial she passed the cigarette to him when timmy blew the smoke he looked so sexy she wanted to kiss him and make out with him so bad ,"are you virgin lips ?"she said timmy laughed "no I wish "looking to the floor,"i gave my first kiss at 17 you?"marial just laughed "yeah me too last year "she was lying she had never kissed anyone tongue tied started to sound and she was high now so she grabbed his hand and said "I wanna dance come on "she had never felt this euphoria before the song him the alcohol she started to jump sing the song also timmy he was having the time of his life jumping shouting "take me to your best friend house ,"marial was loosening she loved to dance timmy was smoking so he grabbed her lips and smoked on her lips ,the vape ,marial was now so turned on she put an innocent angelical face timmy could se she was innocent and pure but he was starting to get turned on  both of them where attracted to each other way than before the song changed to every breath you take by the police he put his hands on her waist and she put her arms around her neck they stated dancing staring at each other slowly,"you know I lied before "said marial "really tell me you liar "said timmy touching her nose and she giggled and keep moving slowly "I have never kissed anyone I lied,"that was a sign for him to kiss her she wanted a kiss so bad timmy just froze she was really that pure,he wanted to kiss her so bad but not like this not when both of them where high his body claimed for a make out session but he just pulled her closer and she putted her head on his chest and kept dancing slowly as the lyric said I'll be watching you.