Angels or actrecess?

"Who are they "said robbert clearly not knowing was what happening lily and Timmy also turned around,Timmys breath was stoled by the brunnette tall girl with sunglasses she was the prettiest girl he has ever seen and only has seen part of her face he wanted to know who she was and if she is going to be part of the movie ,lily saw the way timmy was looking at those girls she knew one kaia so she went to say hi hidding her annoyance.
"Kaia omg "said lily cheerily
Marial juts stared  not knowing nothing just staring at the floor
"Omg lily rose so nice to see you","this is my best friend marial she's going to be part of the movie "lily immediately know were this was leading,marial approached and taked away her sunglasses to reveal her beautiful face lily surprised herself she really was that beautiful,"hi I'm marial nice to meet you "she said,"hi I'm lily rose nice to meet you too".Timmy couldn't believe ,she was beautiful he needed to know her so he made his way to introduce himself and noticed her friends reaction totally star struck by him."Hi I'm Timothée Chalamet is  my pleasure to meet you ",said timmy as marial heard the voice she turned to see the most handsome guy she has ever seen both of them staring at the eyes with mutual attraction kaia could see that so do lily so kaia took lily away.
"I'm Marial Baulieu it's so nice to meet you "she said not taking away her eyes from those dreamy green eyes from him he was really the most beautiful man ever,Timmy couldn't believe that she will probably be his co star her face,her brows her really pinky white skin like she was a real life doll,those light brown eyes and those rosy but plumb lips a doll.
————————-
Okay guys come on I'll introduce you someone said the film director,so everyone this is marial baulieu she'll be playing the French queen catherine Henry's love interest,she's 18teen and really talented so let's get going.
Timmy pulled his phone out before going to rehearsal the scene and texted saoirse
Lil Timmy tim
Mom!!!!!!!!!!
Mom
What's up timmy
Lil timmy tim
Guess who's playing Catherine!!!!!
Mom
Who??
Lil timmy tim
Marial baulieu 😍
Saoirse
Omg marial?the one who played judy as a kid?
Lil Timmy tim
Yes!!!!shes so talented even as a kid,and she's so nice and shy it's kind of adorable🥺
Mom
Omg timmy I cant wait to hang out with you to so if you don't do the first move I'll
Lil timmy tim
I want to talk to her we are on lunch break she's all there alone I'll talk to you later bye momma
Mom
Show those statistics skills man 👏🏼
Read 12:08 pm
————————-
Marial was alone scrolling through Instagram kaia was gone and she didint have friends in here she tried to talk to lily but lily didint seem to like her,so she decided to order some food before going to kaia to spend the day at lunch,until she heard a hey the voice sounded familiar she turned around and saw timothee the guy with the dreamy green eyes saying hey to her hi she said blushing ,Timmy let a little laught "so why are you here all alone ?"asked timmy "oh kaia just left and honestly I don't know anyone in here and I'm really shy at first "she let a little giggle,Timmy loved the way she blushed and giggled in now days girls don't blush anymore he liked that,"you know I can be your friend "said timmy shyli marial just blushed why does she was blushing?she barely knew him,"can i get you something to eat I'm about to order postmates are you hungry?"timmy said "oh no you are so kind I already ordered from postmates too ",she laughed,"really what did you ordered "asked timmy curiously he wanted to know everything about her,"an acai bowl their are my favorites "answers marial timmy could see the big smile on marial she was really that nice and sweet,"omg do you really eat that are those good?","yeah so good i can't live without them and what's so funny what did you ordered "said teasing marial she loved to tease but she was staring to get scared she usually do it with confidence people,"you know I'm a bagel person "said timmy with a smirk,before marial could answer the director shouted break off.