Talk to me about you

It was Monday marial was going to the set kaia was no longer with her as she couldn't go to work with her only when she felt nervous for today she was wearing high waisted skinny jeans white t shirt heeled filas and black trench coat hair loose and entered to the metro,she arrived to set timmy wasn't there yet she greeted Robert,the director and stella her manager who was really busy talking to Robert she spotted lily but she didint wanted to say hi so she just passed to the couch to open a few files she notices stella coming,"hey "said marial cheerfully "timmy arrived "said stellla looking flirty timmy was saying hi to everyone and I wasn't a surprise lily was the first one to go to him but he looked so handsome black hoddie,black sweatpants white airforces and messy hair unbelievable handsome "marial "said stella "I'm sorry what" said marial "are you going to say hi to him or what? "Said stella to a daydream marial ,"stella come on ","he's coming over "said stella as Timmy approached" hi I'm Timothée Chalamet nice to meet you "he said to stella smirking,"hi I'm stella Hosk marials manager and second mom "she said shaking hands "so nice to meet you,","well baby I'll get going to see your fits" as she was leaving she made a txt me face and marial left a laught she stood up and say" hi timmy "with a smile on her face,"hi marial you look really pretty today,"he said shyli but It was true she was a vision an angel he thought "so how was your weekend "asked marial shyli "it was great actually really fun I saw my two best friends how about yours "he asked couriosly "mine was chilled but fun I mean you can't get bored with kaia "she said laughing he let a laught he loved she was funny just like him "same with giulang "he said "he's my best friend I'll introduce you to him sometime ","I'll really love that "said marial smiling "although you kinda met kaia she's a mess a funny mess you'll like her "she said giggling ,lily could stare the way timmy was seeing marial he never looked at her like that but soon he will.
It was almost noon 12:30 pm lunch break timmy wanted to be with marial so he got courage and approached to her,she was again alone he hated that lily being the only female wouldn't talk to her she was texting someone when he tapped her shoulder "hey "she said smiling" hey "timmy said "so it's lunch and I'm hungry "he said shyly "would you like to go for lunch with me ?"he said hoping she would say yes,marial was so happy he asked her out casually but It was sort of a date she couldn't be happier so she said "yes I'll like to "giggling she grabbed her purse and sunglasses and Timmy lead the way he was so happy .
_________
They arrived to a cafe/restaurant called la Merced it was a really Instagram place timmy knew that he wanted the best for her even if they where not dating yet.They sat at a table that had a window street view the waitress introduced herself "hi I'm sydeny I'll be your waitress today "not taking away her gaze from him,she stopped herlself he was on a date "so what can I get you guys for drink ?"she said politely "for me the berries & chia  lemonade "said marial the waitress turned to timmy "ah for me orange juice please "the waitress left,"this is a really cute place I love it said "marial grinning and smiling timmy loved seeing her that way he was happy ,"I want to know everything about you "he said paying attention to her their drinks came,she nervously said "and so do I "and giggled timmy laughed and said "ah ah I asked first "and she said "okay "cheerfully "so my name is marial "she laughed just kidding Um he absolutely loved how random and funny she was he had it bad now,the waitress came and took the food order marial said "can i get the avocado mozzarella toast please? "And then timmy said "for me the capresse bruchetta please,"the waitress left" I love avocados "said marial "and what you ordered sounds really good "timmy laughet marial was really nice,"I'm still waiting for you to tell me about yourself "he said drinking from his juice "oh right "she said "well I have an idea "he just looked at her "I love to meet people by questions so you ask me any random question and viceversa it'll be fun "she said smiling "okay "said timmy smiling,"I'll start what's your favorite food "he asked "Italian "said marial "mine too "said timmy "and bagels of course" "I can't live without italian "said marial ,"what's your favorite show ?"she asked "easy "he said "the office I love Steve Carrell,","you are so lucky you got to act with him at beautiful boy "timmy laughed "so you knew about me "he said marial blushed,"next question "she said "okay fine "said timmy laughing "favorite movie ?","easy pride and prejudice and Roman holiday I'm that type of girl she said "oh "that's cute my sister also loves that movie she's a hepburn fan ","really" said marial "she's my queen she's so prefect "not as you are timmy though,"I can't wait to meet your sister and become besties ,"she said "but then you'll leave me out "he said pouting marial laughed,"if you could go anywhere where could you go she asked him,"Timmy without thinking he said "Lyon France to my grandmas house "he had a lot of childhood memories there,and you he asked he even finished when she said" paris is my favorite place on earth "timmy was taking notes of marials taste hell take her to Paris as many times she would want,"do you have siblings he said?he wanted to know about her family "nope I don't sadly" ,Timmy just hooded and said" if you need a sister I could give you mine "marial laughed "ill gladly accept her ","who's your favorite actor ?"she asked "joaquin Phoenix" he answered proudly "mines Audrey ",yeah he laughed ,"where's your last name from?"he asked "oh family history "she said "it's French my dad is french but I'm Hungarian I was born there ","Hungarian that's really cool I'm french too well my dad "timmy said he loved that he and marial had things in common it felt like a dream,"but I was raised in the usa ,at really early age i came to here New York "she bit her lip,"what's your nyc favorite spot ?"he asked courisoly while he was slicing with the fork his bruchetta,"Washington square park and soho "said marial "there's so many places but those are my favorites "timmy smiled  those where his favorite places too he looked up to see her and said "those are mine too,","we can go to the park during the breaks "he asked shyly "I'll love to "she said grinning timmy asked for the check marial was looking for her wallet and Timmy noticed" how much is mine ?"she asked with a 50 dollar bill,"no please I got this "he said he'll never let her pay a check ,"are you sure she said ?""of course I am he said ,"putting out a 50 bill and 10 dollars he payed the check and asked her "ready?"she nooded they walked out of the restaurant she in front of him they all stared at what stylish and attractive couple they made.
———————-
As they walked back to the set he said "so where's my tag?"asked timmy "what "she turned around laughing yeah "I don't see you tagging me on your insta story and I know you follow me "he smirked she blushed he now knew she followed him,Timmy saw the blush on her cheeks he smiled to himself "well i least I don't drunk text "she said teasing and walking in front facing him "come on you saw that "laughed timmy embarrassed "yup it's cute I liked it said marial,"marial was flirting kind off with him,it was a good sign maybe" I'll do it more frequently "he said "but why didint you answered" he said pouting "I was drunk too I wanted to text you properly "she said laughing "now I'm curious to know how are you drunk "he said "Hmm I guess you'll have to find out "she said smirking and then she ran saying "catch me "before entering to the set,she was funny and like a little girl who liked to play timmy though that was the cutest thing ever.