Chapter 19. "Can We Try This For Real"

[Vincent's POV]

    Dumb cUnT🌝:
Dante!! Dante!! Dante!!! I'm panicking!
Read 10:39 PM

Wiz Bitch🤖:
And I should give a fuck because?
Read 10:40 PM

Dumb cUnT🌝:
Because I am fucking head over heels for someone and you're the only reasonable one in our group! Plz!
Read 10:45 PM

Dumb cUnT🌝:
Pretty please!

Dumb cUnT🌝:
Please!!!&:9/'slsolamalapapals

Dumb cUnT🌝:
Jsjdjelaoshnsksoa
Read 10:56 PM

Wiz Bitch🤖:
Stfu. Go ask Leo I don't know shit about relationships.
Read 10:56 PM

Dumb cUnT🌝:
Fine! Be like that!

...

Wow so disrespectful! I throw my head back into my pillow and close my eyes. 'Why does liking someone have to be so goddamn hard? Like he's amazing and we went on a date and we kissed...'

'We held hands, shopped, laughed together... god he's just so perfect; It's scary. He's hard headed and not afraid to take someone on and he cares more about others than himself but he won't let someone treat him like shit.' I feel my face morph into a smile.

'He's awesome. He leaves me as melted as hot butter and as happy as a goddamn puppy. I'm just not sure if I can treat him how he deserves to be treated. I'm a jackass, a bully, an emotionally unstable teenager with a low self esteem.' I think to myself.

'It's decided. I'm going to be better, I saw what my stupid self did to him and it won't happen ever again! Never ever again, I swear.' I promise.

...

"Hey, Felix!" I shout while running down the hallway.

He turns and looks to me with a slight smile, "Sup, Vincent?"

    I run right up to him and wrap my arms around him, "Can this be real?" I ask.

    "Can what be real?" He laughs patting my back.

    "Can we be boyfriends? Like for real though." I hear his breath catch in his throat.

    "Where did this come from, Vincent?" He asks a bit flustered.

     "I- you just make me so happy and I wanna make you happy." I say.

    "Oh really? Um wow okay... I really appreciate that. If I'm being honest you are very handsome and nice and like oh my god, y'know, but like are you sure? It feels kinda fast and I don't know what if you just think you like me and really you just feel bad about what happened and stuff-" I put my finger to his mouth.

    "No. I know that I like you. I know that you're amazing and beautiful and my version of oh my god. I do feel bad about before but that's not why I find you as gorgeous and as fantastic as you are. And I will wait for you if you're not ready." I tell him.

    "I don't think you realize how hot you were while saying that." He laughs heartily.

    "Listen Vincent, I really like you. Like a lot for sure and I can't even describe to you how happy I am that you want to date me but I just don't know yet."