Chapter 11. "Your Moans Are Arousing"

[Felix's POV]

    "Sup bitch!" I hear the girlish voice of Evelyn.

    "Bruh life's a bitch and you're here dude!" I scream.

    Marcus who wasn't too far behind laughs at our antics. "Guys shh, you're so loud."

    We all laugh together as we walk into the school. On the way in I bump into someone, "Oops sorr-" I'm cut off mid sentence,

    "OH MY GOD! You're that kid from the assembly!" The red head in front of me screams.

    "Oh my god like if you ever need help come talk to me." She hugs me before dashing off.

    "What was that?" I hear Marcus mutter.

    I shrug as we continue on our separate ways to our classes. I turn to my left almost at my classroom when I feel a tug on my arm. Next thing I know I'm in the bathroom with Vincent. "Oh, you scared me for a sec-" I'm cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

     My eyes widen as he pushes his body up against mine, he's going into runt. My body starts to heat up and I shiver as he grabs at my hair tilting my head back into the kiss.

    My mind gets a little fuzzy before my omegan side starts taking over. "Ah!" I moan out as he moves onto my neck nipping and kissing it.

    "W-Wait! You're n-not thinking right! Ah mm!" I say trying to make him come to his senses.

    "Your moans arouse me." His voice comes out deep and scratchy.

    "Listen Felix, I want you." Him saying that alone makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

    My whole body starts giving in to the powerful alpha in front of me. I feel hot and I start to moan out in pants as his hands roam me. No! Don't give in!

"Not here." I say in desperation.

"Why not?" His gruff voice purrs in my ear as I shiver.

"Others... might walk in." I say as I try gently pulling myself away.

This is a dangerous situation and I don't want sex with someone who's not thinking clearly. "Come on, why don't we get you to the nurse's office. You don't want to do something you might regret later."

I feel his hand shoot up and wrap itself around me pulling me in close. He hugs me tight breathing in deep and relaxing his tense muscles on release.

"Okay..." He submits, at least he's not completely in runt or this could've been worse.

...

I took him to the office carefully avoiding as many people as possible on the way to the nurse's office. "I'm gonna have to leave you now, okay? I'll talk to you later." I whisper to him as I walk him over to a bed in the office.

He wraps his arms around me pecking my lips gently before passing out on the bed like some cliché BL. I turn at full speed on my heels making a beeline to the nearest bathroom.

I make it into an empty stall and I undo my belt rushing myself as to not get caught. My omegan side is really beating my ass today and I don't appreciate it.

I pull my pants down and stand over the toilet leaning against the wall. I've never felt so aroused in my life thinking of the events that happened, for the next couple minutes I stood their gasping and moaning Vincent's name as I not so discreetly jacked off in the school bathroom.

Probably the craziest most inappropriate thing I'll ever do but damn did it feel amazing. After I finished I had to relax for a while because I couldn't even see straight. Shit! Wait I still have school!

I pull up my pants and buckle my belt again. I run out of the stall and splash water in my face. "Fuck. Okay this is fine it's all good!" I chant to myself as I sprint to second period.

...

"I'm home!" I yell as I walk through the door.

     "Hello?" I mutter as I see all the lights turned off and nobody home.

     It's rare that I'm the only one home. Typically at least Karen's home doing god knows what. I set my stuff down on the mud room bench.

Ding Bitch!

     My phone goes off and I look down to see an unknown number. I open up the message and it says:
      "Hey, this is Vincent. I'm sorry about ya'know the thing that happened today. I'm a real jackass."

     I smile at the message. I start to type a response:
"It's okay, I kinda liked it-" nope, nope, delete, delete! "It's all chill-" no too relaxed... "Don't worry about it. It's all good I understand." I stare at it for a bit before sending it.

     My phone vibrates again:
"Thank god! I though you might've hated me now."

      Without thinking my fingers typed and sent:
"It's the opposite actually."

     My whole body freezes and my stomach drops. Did I just say that? No! No! No! No! Oh my god, no! I'm screwed! I feel my phone vibrate in my hand as I panic.

     "Oh?"

     I feel my face explode in that very moment as I curl up into a ball, leaving him on read. I go up into his profile and make it a contact before changing his name to "😶" that's just how I'd describe my feelings for him currently so...

I look back over the texts with a small smile, jeez I used to hate him! Why is this happening to me! My teenage self can't handle this type of shit going on, my god Jesus Christ save me!

I hear the front door open as I was just finishing fangirling over my now crush I suppose. "Felix you need to take your meds. Just got some for you." I look over and see my father in the mud room.

"Oh thanks dad! Love you." I go over and kiss him on the cheek before taking my meds.

"Love you too kid. Now let's talk." His face all of a sudden gets very serious and I get a little scared to be honest.

—————————————————-
(A/n): Here you go you thirsty animals.

Words: December 22, 2019
Date completed: 1042