Chapter 6. "Public Apology"

(A/n): This one is like a fucking roller coaster, disturbing content. TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
[Felix's POV]

     "Do you have any fucking idea what you've just done?" My dad screams as we drive home.

Flashback

     My principal sits in his office with Vincent and I sitting across from him and two officers standing behind our chairs.

     He clears his throat, "Boys, what happened today during lunch?"

      "He started being a jackass."

     "He was being a stupid twink."

     "Oh, I'm sorry your highness I just had to get you off your damned high horse!"

     "Watch it stupid omega!"

      The principal clears his throat abruptly, "Boys!" He yells.

     Silence fills the room, "Vincent let me hear your side of the story."

     Vincent gave me a condescending look out of the corner of his eye before turning back to Mr. Stupid. "Well sir, I was minding my own business when I saw him all by his lonesome. A couple of my friends and I decided to pop over and say hello but then he went berserk once we took a look at his notebook which had some horrifyingly graphic content."

     I tilt my head and look at him like he went straight off the rails bonkers, "Graphic content? Also since when do you talk so fucking proper? Why don't you actually tell them what happened you jerk." I huff to him.

     "Mr. Williams may I see this notebook with graphic content?" He demands calmly.

     I nod and pull out my notebook and hand it to him, to be honest there was some stuff I'd rather him not see like the BL I tend to draw for Evelyn.

     He flips through each page then his face drops as he looks at a couple towards the end. "So, about the graphic content, there's none?" He asks looking me straight in the eyes.

     "Yeah," I say trying to think of all my drawings. "besides y'know the sexual type drawings. My friend Evelyn is a Weeb and she tends to make me draw her favorite couples or ships."

     He nods slowly, "And what about these?" He pushes my notebook out to me.

     'Oh shit!' I completely forgot about my zombie comics, so much blood and violence, shit!

     "Oh, those are my zombie comics. I started drawing those in detention and they kinda formed into their own lil universe inside my head." He nods.

     "Doesn't change the fact that you lied but please, tell us your side of the story."

     I gulp before nodding, "I was sitting by myself because none of my friends were at lunch, naturally I started to draw. I was minding my own business until I heard a thump and look over to see that jackass and his gang. They kept bugging me about what I was drawing and I kept telling them to leave me be. Then they snatched the book up and started going through it, Vincent held the book in my face and asked me, 'What is this shit?'. I responded by telling him it was my hard work and that he should learn what that meant. He grabbed me, punched me. I kneed him in the balls, and basically told him to stop being a lil bitch."

     Vincent growls from beside me which causes me to smile at him naively.

     "Well I guess it's settled, Felix apologize to Vincent this instant." I choke on my spit.