visiting friends (edited)

Hello, every one..
Sorry my updates are late. I have exams plz understand. I can't promise my updates will be regular. But I will do when ever I get time to..

*sofie*

I was in bliss. I was warm. I know I was at a point to get up. But I didn't want to. I was at peace. I could feel I snuggling towards a warm heater. And I didn't want to move from there ever. I was way too comfortable. That's when I felt my personal heater shift.. wait is it possible for a heater to move???

Ummmm... I don't know. But have to see now. What can I say I am a very curious person.

With these thoughts when I opened my eyes, first thing I noticed was I wasn't snuggling a heater. Instead it's vicky.

He looks so normal while sleeping, hard to believe his condition. There was a small smile playing on his face. As if he was having a good dream. He looks so peaceful and cute. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks till they turn red.. oops.. very bad sofie.. what am I thinking?? I might have lost it.Or my be it's my coffee deprived mind.

Any ways back to present. I untangled myself from vicky, went to bathroom, brushed my teeth, took shower and wore some shorts and vicky's t_shirt. What can I say I love baggy clothes. They are just too comfortable.

I went to wake him up.But he was already up and doing something in his phone. Speaking of phone I should switch on mine. I am sure I will be bombarded with the notifications. Ugh!!

"Hey, vicky. What are you doing??"

"Soppy,look Harry sent me pictures of yesterday. They are so cool"

"Really?? Let me see...."

Yup they were really cool. With one, we were sitting on the bench, eating food, Playing hide and seek. Laughing. Making funny faces. But what caught my attention was one near the lake. Where we were deep in conversation. I was looking at the sunset and vicky was watching me happily. It was so beautiful. I decided will take that picture and keep it for myself. But later because at the moment I was hungry...

"Vicky, go brush, I am hungry . I need food"

He got up happily, after helping vicky getting ready. We went to dining hall directly.

Breakfast was already set. We thanked mary, and started eating. After finishing the breakfast,we went to the living room. Got settled, and started watching doremon.(Vicky's choice)

Heard the ringing of door bell so I got up and opened the door. Was surprised too see Atul.

"Hello bhabi(sister in law)"

"Atul, what a surprise, please come in. And how are you?"

I was excited to see him.

He hugged me and reply.

" since my bhabi doesn't miss me, I have to do the missing for us both "

He said teasingly. And winked at me.

I Laughed with no humor and asked him about his life and business. You see he had no interest in verma industry or any buisness. He wanted to be a lawyer. But because of the circumstances he is handling the business.

He went inside and greeted vicky with a hug. They both started talking about some video games and blah blah.

I prepared some breakfast for Atul. And asked him to eat.

After breakfast Atul told me, he wanted to take Vicky for some games. I said okay. He asked me to join them. I wanted to go, but then I remembered I have got classes to attend. I explained my reasons.Atul just smiled and said that it's okay and we can do it some other time.

While going both vicky and Atul hugged me. I told vicky to take care of himself. He just smiled and went With Atul.

After a while I logged in and got busy with classes. Before I knew, it was already 1:00pm . Thought of helping mary in kitchen, but then my phone rung...

I didn't see the contact number.Just attended the call.. which I shouldn't have done. Next thing I know I was a hearing screams and shouts from my friends. Had to keep my cell away from my poor ears.

And all I could make out was,

where are you. Who kidnapped you. Where did you go. Why didn't you attend our call. Still at your honeymoon. And last one was wear some clothes plz.

Last one was from my friend marzi. Who can be very intense, idiotic at times. There's no filter to her mouth.

I calmly relied.

Guys, I am sorry I was really busy. Marzi, before you comment no I was not doing anything dirty with my husband and I am dressed. Hady, don't worry I am fine. And guyz there is something I wanted to tell.....

Are you pregnant!! Cool congratulations!! I am gonna be maasi(aunt)!! oh wait it's a girl or boy or what if it's a gay????

Yes, please guys meet my best friend marzi.

"Marzi , shut the heck up. What I want to tell is something which I can't discuss on phone. So let's meet.."

Ummmm.. sofie, u see we are sort of already together. And we wanted you to join us. We are in c.c.d can you come over here. Plz. I missed you a lottt...

This is my bestest friend hady, who is the most sweetest person you will ever meet.

Fine guys, will be there in 30. And hady, I missed you too...

I disconnected the call. Informed mary and left home. It was Harry who took me there. As soon as I reached c.c.d I couldn't stop myself. Just started running towards my friends who were sitting in our fav table.

Hady was of slim built, muddy chocolate eyes, long beautiful eyelashes, fair and serene.

Marzi_ sexiest girl in our group, with confidence and mischievous eyes. She's just that awesome.

Laya _ sweet, innocent, peacemaker and genius. She will always find a reason to smile.

When I approached them all four of us hugged as if we haven't seen each other in forever...

And of course marzi had to spoil the moment. By opening her big and unwanted mouth..

"Ewww.. soph what are you now a lesbian?? Hugging us lyk tat? Or yor husband not satisfying u huh.."

With a wink at the end.

At that moment I couldn't control myself. I started sobbing. And hugged my friends. They understood some thing wasn't right. We went to a near by park. As soon as we sat all the three went to protective mood

Hady -. what happened?? Who hurt you? Was that your husband? Trust me I am going to kill that idiot. He wish he was never born.

Marzi -- who does he think of himself, I am gonna cut his balls and feed them to ducks.

Laya--. and we will dump his body in evergreen forest.

These crazy idiots are my besties . I love these girls. So I told them every thing.

_rebel ridz

Ufff.. hope you like this chapter. Yea my friends can be this violent and intense. U see I am the only sain person in the gang.. ;)

Hope you enjoy it. Plz comment and vote

Love ya'll