coma (edited)

*sofie*

The anticipation of kiss was killing us, our lips were about to touch. We were just seconds from sealing our fates. And before we could actually kiss i heard

Kriiiiiiiinnnngggggg...... kriiiiinnnnnnggggg......

Krinnnnnnnnnngggggg....

And some one was shaking me, and calling my name.

I jolted from the bed, and inspect my soroundings. I was still in bed, no garden, no roses, no shopping and no kiss. I felt more upset about the kiss.

That means i was dreaming, all of the date, those sweet nothings, that amazing moment of my life was all but my imagination, my dream,. I didn't know how to react.

Vicky was looking at me expectantly, i couldn't face him. I ignored his calls and locked myself in the bathroom. I felt wetness on my face and realised i was crying.

Oh, how much i wanted it to be reality. But i knew it, it was too good to be true.

So after refreshing i went to dining room, vicky and rahul were having breakfast. Rahul wished me for valentine's day, followed by vicky.

Vicky gave me a cute teddy bear.which was blue in colour . I thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. For which Rahul demanded i should kiss him too, and of course vicky objected.

Vicky had no idea how his innocent possessiveness makes my heart flutter. And there was no doubt that i was in love with him. I could understand now what bella meant when she said she was irreversibly, irrevocably in love with edward cullen, even when he was no good for her.

That's what i felt at the moment. I knew nothing good will come out of this feeling. But i couldn't stop my heart from falling in love with him.

And honestly i don't want to stop my heart.

I remembered today we had an appointment with Vicky's doctor. Apparently a neuro surgeon visiting the hospital. And he wanted to try with Vicky's case.

So after finishing the breakfast. We got ready and left. We reached hospital in 30 mins. After the formalities we met Dr. Andleeb who is one among the best neuro surgeons in the world.

After reading Vicky's case dr. Andleeb suggested for a surgery. He showed us, there was a lesion on his frontal side of left cerebral hemisphere, which regulates the behaviour of a person.

The date of surgery was a week later. At first we all were reluctant for the surgery. But after much convince from dr. Andleeb itself we agreed.

Whole week we were encouraging Vicky and preparing him mentally. Honestly he himself wanted to get better. Before the surgery when he was wearing apron, he wanted to take a photo of us, to remember this moment of our life.

Since I'm his wife I  had to sign a consent form. And I was very scared.

His surgery started at 10:30 am, we all were waiting at the lobby near i.c.u for him. Its been two hours, and we heard nothing from the doctors.

Every one were very anxious and scared. You could see from the expression on our faces. Suddenly i had a bad feeling like something bad is going to happen. And by the looks of it I  wasn't the only one with these kinds of feelings .

And then a very anxious nurse came out. I knew she bear bad news. I just heard Vicky's loosing lot of blood. And very less chance for his survival.

I had to see him, i just had to. He cant leave me. Not when i was in love with him. Not like this. This wasn't fair.

Without permission I darted in, they wanted to stop me, but i knew most of the staff there. They just gave me pity looks.

When i reached , the site before me made me nauseated, doctors were trying to suture his head. It was such a disturbing site. But even that couldn't stop me from what i had to do.

His heart beat was faint. I hold his hand and said.

Vicky, you have to make this, you are very strong. You cant leave me. You have to come back. For me. For your family. Please come back.

And I  kissed him. Not on the cheek, but on the lips. It was small innocent peck. But it held lot of meaning. It was like I was transferring my strength to him. My life to him. For a moment I felt as if he is responding. But that couldn't be right??

Then i heard his heart monitor picking its speed, as if he is trying. As if he is fighting. Fighting for his life. Fighting for me. Fighting for us.

And there was constant beep. I lost my hope again. I was about to break down then and there itself. I couldn't bear the pain. It was so cruciating.

It was as if some one's trying to rip my soul apart, I wanted to stop breathing too...

Imagine the day you realise you are in love with some one. And the very same day that you will loose the love of your life.

All your dreams, your hopes will shatter. Will turn in to nothing.

Will make you feel so hopeless. So soulless.

Nurses tried to pry me from Vicky. But i couldn't let him go. I needed him. And i knew that even he needed me. I had to be there for me. I promised him. I had to fulfill my promise.

Then Vicky's doctor explained me that Vicky is out of danger. I had to let him go, so that they could regulate and resuscitate him.

And when i asked him, why Vicky isn't opening his eyes, they told me he is in coma. And need to rest.

So with that small hope i let go him. .........

_rebel ridz.

Hello every one, hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know its short. But i had to end it here.

Let me know what you think of this chappy.

Oh sorry for spoiling the date. But we all know it was needed.
But i hope you liked the date too....

So plz vote. Comment. Share. And follow.

Love ya'll