waiting (edited)

Dedicated to varshi98

For creating such a beautiful cover for my story. Thank you.

*vicky*

Surprise!!
This will be the last chapter of this story. I will post the epilogue , in next week...
Thanks a lot for reading and voting deceived marriage.

Today is the day, Soppy is coming back. I can't believe it's been two years. But every day, every hour and every minute I have missed her.

I have been waiting for her in the airport. Her plane has been delayed.

I just want to take her in my arms and never let her go.

These past two years have been a living nightmare for me. I wanted to go back to her, the minute I realised she left me. But before that I had to make the toughest decision of my life.

Now when I look back to that day, I realise there was no need to make any decision.

I loved Millie, true. But I was never in love with her. I loved the idea of loving some one.

When my parents abandoned me, I became heartless, but inside I was still that small child, who needed to be loved.

And when Millie started caring for me, I misunderstood the emotion of gratitude to love.  When she left me, I felt like I lost that little hope of love, happiness . I thought my life will go back to darkness and make me heartless again.

But then my angel came to my life. She brought the light I needed. She loved me at the time when I didn't know the meaning of love.

She gave me my hope, gave me my life, gave me a purpose for my living. I wanted to chase her. But I knew we both needed some time and space.

I realised that the day soppy left me,

#two years ago#

Soppy did a great job, organising this charity. Every one congratulated me for having a wife like soppy,.

Her kindness, innocence and beauty attracted men, like magnets. She looked so gorgeous today. All I wanted was to go there and show these bastards that she is mine.

I wanted to claim her so bad. Heck! I am just two steps behind from making her mine.

Wish I was a werewolf , then I could give her a bite and mark her as my own. So that every other man will know she belongs to me.

These past days have been hell for me. I have never felt these strong feelings for any one. This possessiveness and jealousy is so suffocating. I am going mad. I never felt such strong feelings even for Millie.

I thought I was in love with her. But now I can see what love means. What I felt for her is nothing when compared to my feelings for soppy.

It was that moment that I decided, I needed her. And I was so going to make that happen. With that very intention I went near her. I didn't hide my emotions, I conveyed my love, my feelings through my eyes.

And I was shocked to see she had the same expression on her face. I could see the love, gratitude, kindness, which she held.

All I wanted was to kiss her senseless. To make her mine. To have my wicked way with her. But I knew that was not what she needed. She needs someone to woo her. And I will be that someone.

But the desire to kiss her was so over whelming. It was taking all my control.

Before our lips touch, someone interrupted us. I so wanted to beat that person to pulp. But when I looked up and saw it was Millie, I couldn't breathe, all the memories of her rushed to me. Making me loose my hold on my angel.