Part 2(edited)

Picture of Vicky's bedroom.

Here goes nothing....

After knocking thrice, when no one answered I entered the room, and in love with the room.

It was a master bedroom alright, with a king sized bed, a closet which appears to be a walk-in closet and a bathroom with Jacuzzi. I could fit my whole house in his room. It was full white, with beige sofas. Every thing screamed luxury and comfort. And the bed looked so soft I just wanted to sleep on it and never wake up.

My oh so lovely and charming husband (Please note the sarcasm) was already sleeping peacefully...

I didn't know what to do. I went into the bathroom, changed, came back to the room and decided to sleep on the same bed. I mean he won't mind right? After all we are married. I decided tomorrow I was going to talk to him about our sleeping arrangements and all...

I was so tired that I fell asleep instantly..

When I woke up the next morning, I felt like I was being watched, but the bed was so comfortable and soft I didn't bother to check my soroundings. I just snuggled and snuggled some more. When I turned to my left and found a very handsome man I must say staring at me very curiously. 

Then I remembered about the wedding and suddenly felt like crying...

I put a fake smile and said "Good morning!"

He didn't reply.

So I decided to continue

"Sorry, yesterday when I came to the room you were sleeping already, didn't know where to sleep so I sort of crashed in your bed."

Again no reply. That's awkward. I was about  to get up and leave when he spoke

"Heyyyy! You  are  the grl from yesterday, who played round 'n round with me right? Mummy said if I behaved properly she will get me a new video game. I love video games so I behaved yesterday. Now, where is my  game girl??"

He asked me with a pout. To say I was shocked is an understatement of the century. I was confused. Why is he behaving like a child? Then I thought he might be trying to play prank on me. I mean we both have been forced into this marriage. Some how he must have felt it's my fault and troubling me. So I waited for him to stop this prank. But his expressions didn't change. I was even more confused and just stromed out of  the room.

I was in my own thoughts, didn't watch where I was going and suddenly collided with some one, it was the maid from yesterday. What was her name? Yes. Mary...

She asked me,

"What's wrong dear?"

I felt like I can trust her, so I told her everything. Suddenly her expression changed completely and she looked so horrified..

Then she spoke the words which turned my life upside down...

"Oh my God!! Please don't tell me you were not informed about master's sickness"

"What sickness Mary?"

"No! No! Three years ago, my master was suppose to marry his love Melanie. But something happened and he left home in hurry before the ceremony. And we didn't hear anything from him that night. Even the bride didn't show up for wedding. Next day we got a call from hospital, sir had met with a terrible accident. He was in coma fighting for his life for four months. And when he woke up, he had his memories till he was ten year old. And he even behaved like a ten year old"

She was telling something else. I couldn't comprehend.. I was at loss of words. Before I knew, blackness was invading me and I lost consciousness....

_ Rebel Ridz

Hope it was a shock to all of you... Please vote if you like this story...